dvbuosnklmkoi888
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
24/05/2019

11 Days till the first Chemistry Exam

Today I Revised Chapter 24 which i had put of for MONTHS now..Its not as hard as i thought it was to learn...I did a whole Question bank on transition metals from the PMT website. I also re-learnt and tried to understand fully chapter 23 - REDOX,TITRATIONS,EECTRODES by watching MACHEMGUY ..i feel like he did a better job at explaining than my chemistry teacher..hopefully I can achieve an A by his help! lol

I only focused on chemistry today which I KNOW is sooo bad I might end up doing some biology component 2/Geography today as well once i finish Chapter 23.

This is just a fun diary entry for me to keep myself self-motivated as i really struggle hard to do so..ALWAYS distracted by YouTube etc..BUT I WANT TO DO THE BEST I CAN and FOR MYSELF...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY PARENTS HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS and that as well as the DESIRE to achieve better than my friends IS MY self motivation!

-AMT
I AM GROOT 1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Best of luck :rave:
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
Thanks Groot!! lol
(Original post by I AM GROOT 1)
Best of luck :rave:
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
25/05/2019

10 Days till the first Chemistry exam

Today I did the PMT question bank sheets on Chapter 23..Feeling much confident on the topic but i do need to go over Feul Cells and their advantages and disadvantages...especially as it might come up this year according to MaChemGuy.
I revised my Geography Changing Places Topic as well as my Case Studies.

Tomorrow i am planning to do:

- Poster of Transition Metals and Colour (CHECK SPEC)
- Revise COMP 2 ! (URGENT)
- Geography Changing Places Question Practise
- Chemistry Inorganic and Organic Practical Revision

-AMT
(Original post by dvbuosnklmkoi888)
24/05/2019

Today I Revised Chapter 24 which i had put of for MONTHS now..Its not as hard as i thought it was to learn...I did a whole Question bank on transition metals from the PMT website. I also re-learnt and tried to understand fully chapter 23 - REDOX,TITRATIONS,EECTRODES by watching MACHEMGUY ..i feel like he did a better job at explaining than my chemistry teacher..hopefully I can achieve an A by his help! lol

I only focused on chemistry today which I KNOW is sooo bad I might end up doing some biology component 2/Geography today as well once i finish Chapter 23.

This is just a fun diary entry for me to keep myself self-motivated as i really struggle hard to do so..ALWAYS distracted by YouTube etc..BUT I WANT TO DO THE BEST I CAN and FOR MYSELF...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE MY PARENTS HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS and that as well as the DESIRE to achieve better than my friends IS MY self motivation!

-AMT
username4704750
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
:mmm:
Orangeiswhite
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I feel as tho i am in the same position. Im not the greatest fan of transition metal and i don't seem to know why- it is just memorising the colours? I haven't done nay chemistry in a while because i have been focusing on bio - but tomorrow i intend to do organic chemistry of yr 13 - i do AQA.

I've done a few papers but i always seem to get B's on them - using last years grade boundaries - but hopefully this week i can fine tune my transition metal skills and practicals which i haven't looked at since pre-Easter holidays - so we'll see how that goes. Are you planning on touching everything just before the exam next week?
25/05/2019

10 Days till the first Chemistry exam

Today I did the PMT question bank sheets on Chapter 23..Feeling much confident on the topic but i do need to go over Feul Cells and their advantages and disadvantages...especially as it might come up this year according to MaChemGuy.
I revised my Geography Changing Places Topic as well as my Case Studies.

Tomorrow i am planning to do:

- Poster of Transition Metals and Colour (CHECK SPEC)
- Revise COMP 2 ! (URGENT)
- Geography Changing Places Question Practise
- Chemistry Inorganic and Organic Practical Revision

-AMT
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I've basically touched on everything now..
I'm planning on doing just question practice now, I made a list of things I perform less well on so I'm going to hone in on them too...
I'm mainly focusing on Inorganic but I am planning to do an Organic Paper some time next week and I feel like ensuring the synthetic routes are clear in my head is the most important. (OCR) Also I feel that at least for OCR revising Organic Y13 basically means you revise Organic Y12? IDK if its the same for AQA though
(Original post by Orangeiswhite)
I feel as tho i am in the same position. Im not the greatest fan of transition metal and i don't seem to know why- it is just memorising the colours? I haven't done nay chemistry in a while because i have been focusing on bio - but tomorrow i intend to do organic chemistry of yr 13 - i do AQA.

I've done a few papers but i always seem to get B's on them - using last years grade boundaries - but hopefully this week i can fine tune my transition metal skills and practicals which i haven't looked at since pre-Easter holidays - so we'll see how that goes. Are you planning on touching everything just before the exam next week?
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
8 Days

I felt really down yesterday and only managed to do some revision hence not posting...Today I am aiming to go social media free as i have quite a bit i need to do in order to catch up to speed with my revision

-AMT
24/05/2019

-AMT
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
8 Days

- Feeling more pumped today
Did a chemistry mock,
PAG revision for PAG 1,2,3
Transition metal Revision,Lattice Enthalpy, And Enthalpy of combustion,reaction,neutralisati on

Recaped Photosynthesis

Tommorow:
- Photosynthesis Poster and Questions
- Changing Places Recap and Questions
- Respiration Recap
-PAG 4,5
- Chapter 18-21
- Globalisation Apple,Bannana,UN,McDonalds Case Study recap

-AMT
8 Days

I felt really down yesterday and only managed to do some revision hence not posting...Today I am aiming to go social media free as i have quite a bit i need to do in order to catch up to speed with my revision

-AMT
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
7 DAYS..EEK

Today I did
- Chemistry Inorganic Mock
-Instead of Respiration and Photosynthesis did a comp 1 mock
- Chemistry Old Past Paper
- PAG 4,5, Hess' Law, Chapter 18-21

Tommorow:

- GEOGRAPHY!!
-BIOLOGY!
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!
8 Days

- Feeling more pumped today
Did a chemistry mock,
PAG revision for PAG 1,2,3
Transition metal Revision,Lattice Enthalpy, And Enthalpy of combustion,reaction,neutralisati on

Recaped Photosynthesis

Tommorow:
- Photosynthesis Poster and Questions
- Changing Places Recap and Questions
- Respiration Recap
-PAG 4,5
- Chapter 18-21
- Globalisation Apple,Bannana,UN,McDonalds Case Study recap

-AMT
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
6 DAAYS...

Today I did Respiration, Microbiology Biology Revision and a Chemistry Mock as well as some ionic bonding, covalent bonding questions. I also did some shapes of molecules revision

Tommorow:
- Biology P,R,M questions
- Biology Populations
-Biology CORE revision
- Geography Resource Security
- Chemistry Organic and Inorganic
7 DAYS..EEK

Today I did
- Chemistry Inorganic Mock
-Instead of Respiration and Photosynthesis did a comp 1 mock
- Chemistry Old Past Paper
- PAG 4,5, Hess' Law, Chapter 18-21

Tommorow:

- GEOGRAPHY!!
-BIOLOGY!
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY!
dvbuosnklmkoi888
Rep:
?
5 days...

Today i did an inorganic mock, biology R,P questions although im planning on doing more tomorrow as well as resource security recap
6 DAAYS...

Today I did Respiration, Microbiology Biology Revision and a Chemistry Mock as well as some ionic bonding, covalent bonding questions. I also did some shapes of molecules revision

Tommorow:
- Biology P,R,M questions
- Biology Populations
-Biology CORE revision
- Geography Resource Security
- Chemistry Organic and Inorganic
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (505)
59.69%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.08%
No- I want it (241)
28.49%
No- I don't want it (57)
6.74%

Watched Threads