Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is my provisional license invalidated if it has my old address on it? Can I still take driving lessons with the provisional license even if it has my old address on it?
username4608134
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should apply for a new one if you have changed your address.
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
*licence
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is my provisional license invalidated if it has my old address on it? Can I still take driving lessons with the provisional license even if it has my old address on it?
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to send off a change of address form (it's free and pretty easy), but you can still take driving lessons whilst that is processing.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You have a legal obligation to update it ASAP otherwise you risk a hefty fine.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can still use it but change the address before you take the practical. Your license has to match the details you give when taking out insurance otherwise it won't be valid.
KELLY WESTLAKE
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
hi, i applied and paid for a provisional and since then had moved address but befor that had sent off passport photos for id and they was informed of me moving and sent me back the documents to my new address. this was in late May/June of this year and they have not sent me the provisional as it, to me seemed to be finalised as they sent back the documents to my new address, with no worries.. what shall i do???? or who should i contacct?? HELP!!!!!!
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by KELLY WESTLAKE)
hi, i applied and paid for a provisional and since then had moved address but befor that had sent off passport photos for id and they was informed of me moving and sent me back the documents to my new address. this was in late May/June of this year and they have not sent me the provisional as it, to me seemed to be finalised as they sent back the documents to my new address, with no worries.. what shall i do???? or who should i contacct?? HELP!!!!!!
The DVLA.........
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (64)
14.81%
I'm not sure (16)
3.7%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (145)
33.56%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.62%
I'm not a current university student (200)
46.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise