Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
.Udejeu
Last edited by Syncsble; 3 weeks ago
blue2019
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
there's a possibility you might i this is proven that you cheated as cheating many times can lead to disqualification if proven
(Original post by Syncsble)
I was doing my English Lit Exam. My phone was in my pocket the whole time without them noticing. Near the end of the exam, I asked the invigilator for a blank paper to pretend I'm writing some notes. Therefore, I went to the toilet with that blank paper without them noticing and used it to write in answers with my phone.

I came back to the room and then wrote everything that I copied. Once the exam was finished, they found that blank paper with the notes. They realised that my answer were exactly the same from internet.

However, I have said that I studied and revised that answer/website before.

No proof of:
- Me having a phone on me
- Me taking that blank paper to the toilet

The school now reported AQA Exam Board, do you believe that I will still get disqualified?
blue2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
yeah so your ok....it all comes down to whether they are able to prove if you have cheated in any form or way whether it was physical using the phone in exam or the the black paper being in your answer sheet and you answers matching up with ones on the internet...it all comes down to their investigation
But they don't have evidence of me having my phone and blank paper inside the toilets. They (Original post by blue2019)
blue2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
dont worry too much...wht's done is done you cant really change it anymore...just focus on revision for your other exams ad try not to cheat for them....just hope they don't catch you out for cheating
Well yeah they caught that it matched up with the ones in the internet. But as I said no evidence of phone and me taking the paper out the room.

I said that I revised that question before and also the answer of the question lol.

Just worried they will disqualify me and all the rest of my exams..
Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Wow pretty clever (tho I'm not promoting this, its cheating and unfair). I doubt they can prove that in this case. But imagine they find this thread and find out it's you? (Should have asked anonymously).
gelle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You probably will get disqualified because you asked for blank paper which they aren’t even supposed to or allowed to give you - you went to the toilet and somehow came back with notes which were identical to the internet. It sounds like a very big sticky one tbh.

But you did what you do don’t think about it anymore and just move on. You can say you didn’t cheat but it just seems iffy
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Tolgarda
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I have no idea why you have decided to reveal your malpractice here. Anyway, if they can't find proof, you shouldn't be disqualified. That being said, don't be too shocked if you do.
Last edited by Tolgarda; 3 weeks ago
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Once they gave me the blank paper, I was writing some random things just to show that I did write stuff in the room.

Then I left the room without them noticing me taking it and added more notes to it.

When I came back they didn’t see me with it as well.
So how did they approach you and accuse you of cheating ?
BrandonS15
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
But they don't have evidence of me having my phone and blank paper inside the toilets. They (Original post by blue2019)
Well they do now that you have posted here and probably already gotten here so you will be punished. Cheating disgusts me why do it in the first place knowing the consequences, seriously do hope AQA disqualify people like you. I’ll make sure AQA see this thread too, removing it won’t help - there are things called logs so good luck in the future when you will be resitting in 2 years after your suspension has been lifted.
Last edited by BrandonS15; 3 weeks ago
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Because they realised what I wrote on that blank paper came from the internet.
But they don’t have any evidence that I used my phone and blank paper in the toilet.

I just said that I revised that topic from the internet and managed to remember some by heart lol.
What after you had it marked??? I’m so confused. They didn’t catch you on the day?
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BrandonS15)
Well they do now that you have posted here and probably already gotten here so you will be punished. Cheating disgusts me why do it in the first place knowing the consequences, seriously do hope AQA disqualify people like you. I’ll make sure AQA see this thread too, removing it won’t help - there are things called logs so good luck in the future when you will be resitting in 2 years after your suspension has been lifted.
You first of all need to get a life lmao. They’ve posted here and asked for advice. Normal course of action when you don’t like something is to not click on it however you’ve clicked on it.... weirdo. “I’ll make sure AQA see this thread too” hundreds of thousands of people sit that very exam kiddo AqA WiLl SeE tHiS tHrEaD. Go for a walk lmao
BrandonS15
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by gelle)
You first of all need to get a life lmao. They’ve posted here and asked for advice. Normal course of action when you don’t like something is to not click on it however you’ve clicked on it.... weirdo. “I’ll make sure AQA see this thread too” hundreds of thousands of people sit that very exam kiddo AqA WiLl SeE tHiS tHrEaD. Go for a walk lmao
So your supporting exam malpratice here, I think you need to rethink your ideology clearly you haven’t experienced what hard work is for exams. I stand by my point, if you don’t have it to work hard then accept defeat and take your lower grades, why cheat? Its just pure arrogance and regarding AQA seeing this, theres something called emailing links... They do take exam malpratice seriously so don’t try the cover up game, it doesn’t work.
salimyasin10
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
W8 a minute, how are you allowed to go toilet during exams.
gelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BrandonS15)
So your supporting exam malpratice here, I think you need to rethink your ideology clearly you haven’t experienced what hard work is for exams. I stand by my point, if you don’t have it to work hard then accept defeat and take your lower grades, why cheat? Its just pure arrogance and regarding AQA seeing this, theres something called emailing links... They do take exam malpratice seriously so don’t try the cover up game, it doesn’t work.
I’m not supporting cheating. I’m offering advice and not being a pretentious patroniser and not talking on things that have already been done and are in the past so literally hold no weight and is useless.

Ive definetly experienced hard work lol considering my a level grades but thanks for your opinion.

But I’ve also experienced asking for advice and being talked down on instead of receiving that advice.

“There’s something called emailing links” there’s something called moving on with your life and letting others deal with the consequences of their own, if anyone is arrogant it’s you thinking that you reign tough and mighty to be casting judgment on people.

seek peace in your life, just because your hard work didn’t pay off doesn’t mean you have to take it out on a stranger lol... the projection ... it reeks
XNW
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It really doesn't seem that they would have anyway to prove it, so you should be fine
Syncsble
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Couple hours after the exam, the school caught that paper. Now they are reporting to the Exam Board. But all they have to show is that blank paper and the same answer from the internet. But that blank paper I asked in class, they didn’t see me going out with it. They don’t have any evidence of that and having my phone on me.

(Original post by gelle)
What after you had it marked??? I’m so confused. They didn’t catch you on the day?
blue2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
but the answers are same from the internet. on a blank paper. was it additional paper given by invigilators.
if it is additional paper given by invigilators then your fine if it was your own paper then nope....its gonna be hard escape then cause that is called cheating
u can't bring any material like paper that can assist you in the exam which was no provided by invigilator
Couple hours after the exam, the school caught that paper. Now they are reporting to the Exam Board. But all they have to show is that blank paper and the same answer from the internet. But that blank paper I asked in class, they didn’t see me going out with it. They don’t have any evidence of that and having my phone on me.

(Original post by gelle)
Last edited by blue2019; 3 weeks ago
Syncsble
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Correct, that blank paper was given to me by the invigilator.
(Original post by blue2019)
but the answers are same from the internet. on a blank paper. was it additional paper given by invigilators.
if it is additional paper given by invigilators then your fine if it was your own paper then nope....its gonna be hard escape then cause that is called cheating
u can't bring any material like paper that can assist you in the exam which was no provided by invigilator
blue2019
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
then its hard to say you were cheating because you might actually have a real good memory and quickly jotted down things you can remember from internet...doesn't mean you cheated...it might be hard buh you have a chance to get a way with it...
i mean if the stuff written there is word to word copy then don't bout tht

Correct, that blank paper was given to me by the invigilator.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.73%
The paper was reasonable (1173)
54.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.61%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads