how to revise history gcse Watch

Rid The Kid
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i have all the flashcards and notes made.

do i just memorize them? i want to do practice papers, but my teacher had them since it was locked for them only.
username4706050
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When I did history GCSE I barely did any part paper questions. I did some practice but as long as you know the structures of questions, the main thing is content. I memorised every date I could think of that came up in the courses. A good thing to do is to make a timeline of the whole course in order to put the events in context in relation to other events. That helps you to make links between these events, strengthening your analysis. Also try to arrange information into factors. This helped me for Medicine especially. You can put information into groups like Individuals, Government, Science & Technology, War, etc. Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (297)
32%
The paper was reasonable (439)
47.31%
Not feeling great about that exam... (114)
12.28%
It was TERRIBLE (78)
8.41%

Watched Threads