?
Report 3 weeks ago
What the flip...
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
are you obsessed with someone called jackie?
VanillaCandle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
if you've ever been on the real part of the internet before you'll see people copying eachother to try and be funny and as u can see it works marvels especially when OP is illiterate
(Original post by ayyyy.x)
are you obsessed with someone called jackie?
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by VanillaCandle)
if you've ever been on the real part of the internet before you'll see people copying eachother to try and be funny and as u can see it works marvels especially when OP is illiterate
"real part of the internet", Im sorry but what part of the internet is even real compared to reality? it was a question on OP's thread that i thought I should ask because of the vague answer that was posted by he/she.
VanillaCandle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
first of all there was no question to be answered in the first place x) and by real internet i mean chan boards and discord servers
"real part of the internet", Im sorry but what part of the internet is even real compared to reality? it was a question on OP's thread that i thought I should ask because of the vague answer that was posted by he/she.
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
first of all there was no question to be answered in the first place x) and by real internet i mean chan boards and discord servers
My bad, I tend to post a question regardless if a question has been asked (thank you for the correction) and by "chan" boards do you mean "chat-boards".?
VanillaCandle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
nope i did mean chan boards and u probably don't even know what those are
My bad, I tend to post a question regardless if a question has been asked (thank you for the correction) and by "chan" boards do you mean "chat-boards".?
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
nope i did mean chan boards and u probably don't even know what those are
right, clearly I am dying to know what a chan board is (thanks for assuming what I do know and what I don't), don't underestimate someones knowledge
VanillaCandle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
well you clearly don't so why are you acting so offended when i said that ¿? yikes
right, clearly I am dying to know what a chan board is (thanks for assuming what I do know and what I don't), don't underestimate someones knowledge
ayyyy.x
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
well you clearly don't so why are you acting so offended when i said that ¿? yikes
really isn't clear if I said "I have no idea what you are talking about", can't be "acting" offended if there was nothing worth to be offended about. Not sure if you are new here but I am like this generally (if that helps)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (274)
31.53%
The paper was reasonable (423)
48.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
12.08%
It was TERRIBLE (67)
7.71%

Watched Threads