Complete mixed signals Watch

Gstarwars
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
There is this guy I like and I’m gay, he decided to say he was ‘straight’ to me by saying about one day looking for a girlfriend. I’m not sure to this day why he said it because I made no moves or attempts on him .

Long story short since this occurred he hasn’t left me alone on social media, he appears to be watching everything I am doing. If I post something he likes and copies it on his profile, if I post a quiz on Facebook then share it, he will go online and play it. If I watch shows in the early hours of the morning he is messaging me till ridiculous hours of the morning to get my opinion on them. What is this about ? Is this dude gay or bi and he lied or what? He’s making it more and more noticeable he is mirroring and mimicking my FB account but why is anyone’s guess. Thoughts please people ,,,,
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gstarwars)
There is this guy I like and I’m gay, he decided to say he was ‘straight’ to me by saying about one day looking for a girlfriend. I’m not sure to this day why he said it because I made no moves or attempts on him .

Long story short since this occurred he hasn’t left me alone on social media, he appears to be watching everything I am doing. If I post something he likes and copies it on his profile, if I post a quiz on Facebook then share it, he will go online and play it. If I watch shows in the early hours of the morning he is messaging me till ridiculous hours of the morning to get my opinion on them. What is this about ? Is this dude gay or bi and he lied or what? He’s making it more and more noticeable he is mirroring and mimicking my FB account but why is anyone’s guess. Thoughts please people ,,,,
Maybe he's actually straight and is just trying to be your friend?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 3 weeks ago
If he says he is straight, don’t ask him, don’t make a move on him. He may be struggling thro stuff but let him tell u plainly and clearly that he likes boys before u even consider making a move. Maybe ask him whether he’s found a girlfriend or any girls he’s interested in? But don’t assume his sexuality from his online behaviour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (337)
15.64%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (466)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.35%

Watched Threads