Dangerous con artists seeking to cheat the public

Watch
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Police are very worried about a gang of dangerous con artists who are planning, each in their own way, to scam the British public, make lots of money for various corrupt friends and generally be a public menace.

If you see any of these people, DO NOT APPROACH THEM. They are very dangerous, both to one's wallet/purse and also to mental health.

A picture of the gang has been released and we hear they are currently engaged in a power struggle. If successful, one of them will shortly be in charge of not just their usual confidence tricks, but a special long con involving the whole country.

Name:  leaders.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  11.5 KB

Please be careful and don't trust them if they offer you glittery-sounding things, which they all will be doing shortly.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Police are very worried about a gang of dangerous con artists who are planning, each in their own way, to scam the British public, make lots of money for various corrupt friends and generally be a public menace.

If you see any of these people, DO NOT APPROACH THEM. They are very dangerous, both to one's wallet/purse and also to mental health.

A picture of the gang has been released and we hear they are currently engaged in a power struggle. If successful, one of them will shortly be in charge of not just their usual confidence tricks, but a special long con involving the whole country.

Please be careful and don't trust them if they offer you glittery-sounding things, which they all will be doing shortly.
The one third along on the top row looks like he might offer you a glass of wine and a free dinner if you're prepared to sit in a very hot stuffy room for two hours and listen to the benefits of sharing the ownership of a 'villa' on the Costa Brava.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hope none of them check their TSR account today, and see you posting this. Might do you for gross defamation.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Notoriety)
Hope none of them check their TSR account today, and see you posting this. Might do you for gross defamation.
:rofl: It would make for an interesting case!
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

In a related story, police are looking for an opposition. It's been missing since 2015.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)
The one third along on the top row looks like he might offer you a glass of wine and a free dinner if you're prepared to sit in a very hot stuffy room for two hours and listen to the benefits of sharing the ownership of a 'villa' on the Costa Brava.
I think he tried to sell me the Eiffel Tower a couple of years ago.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:lol: I thought this was serious, I actually laughed out loud
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
In a related story, police are looking for an opposition. It's been missing since 2015.
Police are also puzzled by the appearance of a known Russian operative, a Mr Farage, as apparent leader of the country. They are currently discussing something called a 'coup' to see if the CPS will accept the charge.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Obolinda)
:lol: I thought this was serious, I actually laughed out loud
Wait till Boris comes in. Then you won't know if you should laugh or cry.
NJA
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This guy seems to be on the same wavelength
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i laughed so much the Gulag guards took away my spectacles
username3434964
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lmaooo
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This thread is exactly what I need on a wet Sunday morning. Prsoms galore xxx
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
This thread is exactly what I need on a wet Sunday morning. Prsoms galore xxx
Pleased to be of assistance. :hat2:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Oh dear. This was meant to be a satire, but it looks like some pundits think it's the truth.
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...prime-minister
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Looks like you’re ahead of the curve, Fullofsurprises

Now maybe you can get out your crystal ball and tell us what’ll happen next... 😉
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Looks like you’re ahead of the curve, Fullofsurprises

Now maybe you can get out your crystal ball and tell us what’ll happen next... 😉
Simples. It will be Andrea Leadsom and Jeremy Hunt on the third ballot.

Lol, I don't have a ****ing clue.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’ll hold you to that..

If it’s gove to win, I may do something drastic, like eat jelly miserably, until I become a great, big, red blob
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
I’ll hold you to that..

If it’s gove to win, I may do something drastic, like eat jelly miserably, until I become a great, big, red blob
If Bojo wins, we will either be led into a catastrophic series of errors resulting in tragedy, or a very bad series of blunders leading to chaos. whereas if Gove wins, it will be the exact opposite.
J Papi
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just politicians doing what politicians do...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (188)
29.24%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.49%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.02%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.4%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.93%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.91%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.91%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.11%

Watched Threads