Student Finance Payments Watch

Muhsin786
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I sent my application for student finance as soon as it opened and my application has been approved. However, I have not received any letters or emails from student finance and my payments aren't showing up. It's been a few months now and I really need to know the dates of my scheduled payments so I can book my accommodation.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Muhsin786)
I sent my application for student finance as soon as it opened and my application has been approved. However, I have not received any letters or emails from student finance and my payments aren't showing up. It's been a few months now and I really need to know the dates of my scheduled payments so I can book my accommodation.
When you log into your account can’t you see your payment schedule?
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
Nope
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Nope
Do you have any outstanding tasks in your to do list on your account?

If your application had been approved then you would have a payment schedule available.
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
No, I have done everything and it says they have everything they need from me so I'm not sure why my payments aren't showing up.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No, I have done everything and it says they have everything they need from me so I'm not sure why my payments aren't showing up.
Give them a ring on Tuesday morning and see what they say.
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
Okey doke
SFE Nihad
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Payments may not schedule this early. What is the status of your application? What was the last correspondence we sent you which can be viewed in your Letters & Emails section online? Also, double check your address in "Your profile".

Regards,
Nihad
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
The status of my application shows as 'Payments Scheduled', however when I go on payments, it says I don't have any scheduled. The last correspondence I received was an email saying your application has been updated which was on the 25th March 2019. It says I'll get a letter confirming what I pay but it has been more than 2 months and I haven't received anything. Also, my address is correct. A lot of my friends sent off their application later than me and they can already see their scheduled payments so I'm not sure why mine is not showing up. I also need to know the dates of my scheduled payments so I can book my accommodation.
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The status of my application shows as 'Payments Scheduled', however when I go on payments, it says I don't have any scheduled. The last correspondence I received was an email saying your application has been updated which was on the 25th March 2019. It says I'll get a letter confirming what I pay but it has been more than 2 months and I haven't received anything. Also, my address is correct. A lot of my friends sent off their application later than me and they can already see their scheduled payments so I'm not sure why mine is not showing up. I also need to know the dates of my scheduled payments so I can book my accommodation.
Message us privately via Facebook or Twitter so we can look into this for you.

Regards,
Nihad
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
I do not have Facebook or Twitter. Would I be able to privately message you on here or through email?
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I do not have Facebook or Twitter. Would I be able to privately message you on here or through email?
In this case, you would need to give us a call on 0300 100 0607.

Regards,
Nihad
Muhsin786
Rep:
?
I'll just make a twitter account and contact you through there.
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'll just make a twitter account and contact you through there.
No problem, our channels are open and we're aiming to respond by the following working day.

Regards,
Nihad
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (404)
18.58%
The paper was reasonable (1035)
47.61%
Not feeling great about that exam... (483)
22.22%
It was TERRIBLE (252)
11.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed