Disqualification from GCSE's Watch

Rosie.lol
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Olay so long story short. Just did my technology exam with the OCR board yesterday. Didn't write anything in the test. Wrote a fake name another candidate number same centre number. What happens next? Do I get disqualified? If so from all my exams? Or just the OCR board ones? And how do I find out?
Talhawaseem02
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t think you would get disqualified ........ but I think you would just not get your exam result back but I have no clue.

Also why? For a joke or are you just that silly
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
Didn't want to take the exam. Are you sure because I've seen that apparently invigilators check that everyone who was entered for the exam has done it before they send it out. So once they see that I've put a fake one wouldn't they do something?
(Original post by Talhawaseem02)
I don’t think you would get disqualified ........ but I think you would just not get your exam result back but I have no clue.

Also why? For a joke or are you just that silly
Talhawaseem02
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Not sure ..... I’m 16 2 so I’m not that knowledgeable in this
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
Is there a way I could ask an invigilator what would happen?
(Original post by Talhawaseem02)
Not sure ..... I’m 16 2 so I’m not that knowledgeable in this
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rosie.lol)
Didn't want to take the exam. Are you sure because I've seen that apparently invigilators check that everyone who was entered for the exam has done it before they send it out. So once they see that I've put a fake one wouldn't they do something?
Olay so long story short. Just did my technology exam with the OCR board yesterday. Didn't write anything in the test. Wrote a fake name another candidate number same centre number. What happens next? Do I get disqualified? If so from all my exams? Or just the OCR board ones? And how do I find out?
Why would they disqualify you? If you've written nothing, and you made up your name/candidate number then there is no work to award any credit for.

You could perhaps be a little bit grown up about it and inform your centre (school or college) about what you've done, rather than wasting everyones' time trying to track down an examination paper which to all intents and purposes doesn't exist.
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
Are you sure they won't disqualify me? How do you know? Are you a student or invigilator or something?
(Original post by Reality Check)
Why would they disqualify you? If you've written nothing, and you made up your name/candidate number then there is no work to award any credit for.

You could perhaps be a little bit grown up about it and inform your centre (school or college) about what you've done, rather than wasting everyones' time trying to track down an examination paper which to all intents and purposes doesn't exist.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Are you sure they won't disqualify me? How do you know? Are you a student or invigilator or something?
I'm neither of those things. I'm an examiner.

Anyone would think you were aiming to be disqualified! If you chose not to write anything in your exam, then the script will receive zero. End of. I presume there was no attempt to impersonate someone who was actually taking the examination? You just made up a name and candidate number out of petulance?

Compost - what do you think about this girl's 'predicament', shall we say?
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
Yep exactly. So I wouldn't get disqualified?
MariannaL
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You could’ve just not turned up to the exam if you didn’t want to do it. I doubt you’ll be disqualified but that is wild.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
I know that would've been easier but I had an exam clash with tech which I meant I was being supervised the whole day, so I couldn't have escaped
angela_12
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Why do you even care if you didn't write anything?
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
I'm worried that I'm gonna get disqualified from all of my exams
epicnm
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
To be honest, your more likely to have the school prevent you from taking anymore exams than the board for wasting the schools money.
If you wanted to leave the paper blank, then that’s your choice, but writing a fake name could lead to your school accusing you of impersonation
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by epicnm)
To be honest, your more likely to have the school prevent you from taking anymore exams than the board for wasting the schools money.
If you wanted to leave the paper blank, then that’s your choice, but writing a fake name could lead to your school accusing you of impersonation
is there not a way to ask an invigilator (not mine of course) online what they think?
Amnz_02
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
why would u do that?
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amnz_02)
why would u do that?
didn't want to take the exam didn't want to be entered for the exam
Amnz_02
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
didn't want to take the exam didn't want to be entered for the exam
u shouldn't went
Rosie.lol
Rep:
?
I had an exam clash so I was surprised the whole day
BrandonS15
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Pointless close this thread please
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bloomsbury Undergraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (38)
24.52%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (53)
34.19%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (27)
17.42%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (12)
7.74%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (25)
16.13%

Watched Threads