False rumours of paedophilia against myself? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I got a staff sacked due to care home abuse now this staff member who lives in my village is spreading false rumours about me being a paedo?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Consult a defamation lawyer asap
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just wow - blatant defamation, contact a lawyer? or non emergency police if it becomes serious?

lost any respect for that guy after "care home abuse"
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 1 month ago
amazingwordsx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you react to it the situation will get worse
username2923348
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I got a staff sacked due to care home abuse now this staff member who lives in my village is spreading false rumours about me being a paedo?
Okay, so firstly, the care home should've suspended you pending investigation. If they were found to be unsubstantiated they should've let you stay.

Legally you can claim unfair dismissal from the employment tribunal
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
You miss-read, I got the person sacked for abuse in a care home and as a tool of revenge for getting her sacked she's using the lie of myself being a paedophile as her tool of revenge.
(Original post by TheRealSquiddy)
Okay, so firstly, the care home should've suspended you pending investigation. If they were found to be unsubstantiated they should've let you stay.

Legally you can claim unfair dismissal from the employment tribunal
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You miss-read, I got the person sacked for abuse in a care home and as a tool of revenge for getting her sacked she's using the lie of myself being a paedophile as her tool of revenge.
I just realised.

Well, my advice would be to hire a lawyer and sue them for defamation. They are spreading slander that isn't true.
Anonymous #1
Yeah I wish I had the money for that. And I also need her address to send a civil claim.
I just realised.

Well, my advice would be to hire a lawyer and sue them for defamation. They are spreading slander that isn't true.
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I wish I had the money for that. And I also need her address to send a civil claim.
Well go to t citizens advice bureau, they will best give you advice, and free legal representation.
Anonymous #1
What kind of woman uses paedophilia as a means of false revenge?. I bet as a police officer you get alot of these slanderous scumbags.
Well go to t citizens advice bureau, they will best give you advice, and free legal representation.
username2923348
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What kind of woman uses paedophilia as a means of false revenge?. I bet as a police officer you get alot of these slanderous scumbags.
It's an easy accusation to make, and it can destroy someone's life so that's why they default to it.

And more often than people realise! But it's often a civil case and not something we can solve :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (164)
17.45%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (82)
8.72%
No I am happy with my course choice (560)
59.57%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (134)
14.26%

Watched Threads