help im scared fam Watch

lilTrain
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
so basically i was just logging in to hegarty maths to watch mr hegarty sexily teach me how to solve double quadratic inequalities, and thats when i spotted the spider. it was FREAKING HUGE and crawling across the bed. i had no idea where it came from. i also had no cup to trap it in, except a glass of water that had been sitting there with a hair in it since the morning. seeing that this was a life or death situation, i gulped down the whole glass.
i went to trap the spider but then i saw it moving for my school bag. thats when it saw my english revision books and scrammed to under my bed. seeing that i was done for, i evacuated.
i ran downstairs with a blanket to camp out in the crack den in my garden hoping the weed smell will eliminate my fears.
but it didnt.
i ran back to my room and saw the spider climbing up my wardrobe. thats when i brutally murdered it and burned its body on a tissue in the garden triumphantly, i have slayed the beast.
now i am in my room scared that there are more insects out there in my room somewhere waiting for me. i may not wake up tomorrow.
i am scared.
i am high.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AspiringAccount
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by lilTrain)
so basically i was just logging in to hegarty maths to watch mr hegarty sexily teach me how to solve double quadratic inequalities, and thats when i spotted the spider. it was FREAKING HUGE and crawling across the bed. i had no idea where it came from. i also had no cup to trap it in, except a glass of water that had been sitting there with a hair in it since the morning. seeing that this was a life or death situation, i gulped down the whole glass.
i went to trap the spider but then i saw it moving for my school bag. thats when it saw my english revision books and scrammed to under my bed. seeing that i was done for, i evacuated.
i ran downstairs with a blanket to camp out in the crack den in my garden hoping the weed smell will eliminate my fears.
but it didnt.
i ran back to my room and saw the spider climbing up my wardrobe. thats when i brutally murdered it and burned its body on a tissue in the garden triumphantly, i have slayed the beast.
now i am in my room scared that there are more insects out there in my room somewhere waiting for me. i may not wake up tomorrow.
i am scared.
i am high.
what a riveting story. When's Volume 2 coming out?
tamil fever
Report 3 weeks ago
definitely high lol
Nikita23_23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lay off the weed man 😂😂
(Original post by AspiringAccount)
but it didnt.
i am scared.
i am high.
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Volume 2 will be about me not waking up because the buggos ate me but will be released posthumously
Spoiler:
Show
:bigsmile:

AspiringAccount
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Volume 2 will be about me not waking up because the buggos ate me but will be released posthumously
Spoiler:
Show
:bigsmile:
no joke you have me hooked on the story. It's amazing what drugs can enhance in humans.
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Whatever u say fam
But probably wont be doing it again since now i have an irrational fear of 420 spiders and moths eating their way through my estomago into my pulmones while i have sleep paralysis wearing my least favourite PJs
no joke you have me hooked on the story. It's amazing what drugs can enhance in humans.
MidgetFever
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Spiders just want some of that dank kush, dude.
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lol, but why is this so captivating?:laugh:
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Yeah i should probably burn all my socks that smell of weeds lest the spiders come to eat me feet
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Spiders just want some of that dank kush, dude.

Thats exactly what i asked when i was trapped in the spiders web, fearing for my life and fearing for the reason behind the absence of my jaffa cake secret stash
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Lol, but why is this so captivating?:laugh:
username4599420
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
You should become a writer, you got skills.
Spoiler:
Show
Unless it's the drugs. 😱🤢👹
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Say that to my grade 5 in english language
(Original post by Stardom33)
You should become a writer, you got skills.
Spoiler:
Show
Unless it's the drugs. 😱🤢👹
peachystudy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
stay in drugs, don't do school

Spoiler:
Show
i'm joking fam lay off the weed
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Thanks fam for the iNTerEsTinG advice
Spoiler:
Show
ngl i didnt actually do the weeds it just made its way up my nose during my slumber and influenced me

(Original post by peachystudy)
stay in drugs, don't do school

Spoiler:
Show
i'm joking fam lay off the weed
peachystudy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
oh yeah, sure sure, thats tOtAlLy believable :lol:
just make sure it doesn't "accidentally" make its way up your nose before exams lmaoooo

Thanks fam for the iNTerEsTinG advice
Spoiler:
Show
ngl i didnt actually do the weeds it just made its way up my nose during my slumber and influenced me
lilTrain
Rep:
?
Actually im keeping my nostrils open the night of 3rd june to welcome in the weedles since the next day we got language paper 1 and i need the weedlingies to tell me the answers because boiii i suck at Language
Spoiler:
Show
but i swear to god if the exam is about sports again, like the bicycles or the surfing, brah...

(Original post by peachystudy)
oh yeah, sure sure, thats tOtAlLy believable :lol:
just make sure it doesn't "accidentally" make its way up your nose before exams lmaoooo
username4599420
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey grade 5 in English language, you should become a writer. I am sure your talents will be much appreciated in the big wide world.
Love Stardom.
Say that to my grade 5 in english language
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads