marzipan1030
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has done the WJEC/Educas RS AS exams for Christianity, ethics, and philosophy? If so, what sort of topics came up? This would be a huge help!
MissCarter786
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by marzipan1030)
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has done the WJEC/Educas RS AS exams for Christianity, ethics, and philosophy? If so, what sort of topics came up? This would be a huge help!
Heyyy we’re doing the same exam !
MissCarter786
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I did the AS last year, I got an A.
marzipan1030
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
How is exam prep? The Christianity exam is soo soon but there's too much to know! Last years AS exam was a really good indicator for the topics that came up on the A Level exam.
(Original post by MissCarter786)
I did the AS last year, I got an A.
MissCarter786
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by marzipan1030)
How is exam prep? The Christianity exam is soo soon but there's too much to know! Last years AS exam was a really good indicator for the topics that came up on the A Level exam.
I loved last years tbh! They were so lucky. The bad thing is we have so much content to revise and it’s unrealistic esp when you’re struggling with a few topics. I’m struggling with the entire of Theme 4DEF, the atonement, pluralism and diversity and the two views of Jesus :(
Last edited by MissCarter786; 10 months ago
username2229
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
what where the questions on the ethics paper?can you tell me the topics that came up
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads