Things you would want to apologise for? Watch

#Depression
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
You can post anonymously if it helps.

I think mine would be falling in love to easily and trusting people to quickly, getting hurt by them but still forgive them.
Last edited by #Depression; 4 weeks ago
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well, a certain Ryan tedder says "it's too late..."
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
hurting ppl
blasting ariana grande in ramadan
letting ppl control me
lying (i still lie to this day even for small stuff)
apologise to myself for not taking care of myself really well. like honestly most of my apology would be to myself because i’ve hurt myself too much. i have so much potential. anyway baby steps!
apologise to myself for missin opportunities
apologise to myself for being a naughty gal.

i’m incredibly sorry Chanel ❤️💖☺️
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Have moved this to mental health so that people can post anonymously :hugs:

(Original post by #Depression)
You can post anonymously if it helps.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Being me I guess.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
A queen does not need to apologise. We all love you exactly the way you are.
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
hurting ppl
blasting ariana grande in ramadan
letting ppl control me
lying (i still lie to this day even for small stuff)
apologise to myself for not taking care of myself really well. like honestly most of my apology would be to myself because i’ve hurt myself too much. i have so much potential. anyway baby steps!
apologise to myself for missin opportunities
apologise to myself for being a naughty gal.

i’m incredibly sorry Chanel ❤️💖☺️
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nothing. My mindset would still be like this, regardless.

I guess if I've been hurtful, I'm sorry.
Last edited by Obolinda; 4 weeks ago
Molseh
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I apologise to myself every day that I didn't go to sleep earlier.
Oxford Mum
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I apologise for some of the silly posts I sometimes make on TSR. As soon as I press "submit reply", I realise I've made a terrible mistake.

Also I apologise to myself for putting up with the scumbag men I went out with. If I were to go back in time, I would get rid of them far quicker. It is better to be alone than with someone who diminishes you, and doesn't accept you for who you are.

Finally I apologise to my kids. Sorry for being embarrassing, guys.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
A queen does not need to apologise. We all love you exactly the way you are.
This is so ****ing cute, holy ****. I honestly love you mum:blush:
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
I apologise for some of the silly posts I sometimes make on TSR. As soon as I press "submit reply", I realise I've made a terrible mistake.

Also I apologise to myself for putting up with the scumbag men I went out with. If I were to go back in time, I would get rid of them far quicker. It is better to be alone than with someone who diminishes you, and doesn't accept you for who you are.

Finally I apologise to my kids. Sorry for being embarrassing, guys.
your kids are very very lucky to have someone like you as their mum. i don’t think you’re embarrassing at all. you’re strong, caring and lovely human being. also very entertaining. we appreciate you, QUEEN
username4599420
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Idek. 😥
I would probably apologise to myself for eating too many biscuits in one go before my P.E exams.
Spoiler:
Show
The P.E exams aren't physical exams btw, you have an actual exam paper. But it is ironic, talking about health and fitness. 😓
Spoiler:
Show
Biscuits are gooooooood 😄

PhylaVell
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would apologise to all my ex-friends I have hurt because I have Borderline Personality Disorder and am incapable of functioning like a normal human being that can sustain friendships.

I am alone now because of my BPD. All my friends want nothing more to do with me. They believe I am too negative and toxic to be in their life. I am scared my family will abandon me too.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by PhylaVell)
I would apologise to all my ex-friends I have hurt because I have Borderline Personality Disorder and am incapable of functioning like a normal human being that can sustain friendships.

I am alone now because of my BPD. All my friends want nothing more to do with me. They believe I am too negative and toxic to be in their life. I am scared my family will abandon me too.
Well your friends are trash, they know you have a personality disorder and you don’t actually mean to be negative. Don’t worry, family won’t leave because they really know you. Cheer up
PhylaVell
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CHANELDIAMONDS)
Well your friends are trash, they know you have a personality disorder and you don’t actually mean to be negative. Don’t worry, family won’t leave because they really know you. Cheer up
Thank you for your kind words. I feel slightly comforted by that.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
I apologise on behalf of my country for enslaving most of the third world and establishing the oppressive British Empire, which had implications beyond comprehension in India and China. For those things, I am truly sorry.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thank you for your kind words. I feel slightly comforted by that.
You’re absolutely welcome! :hugs:
#Depression
Rep:
?
Then they weren't your true friends, and they should have understood your situation and tried to support you. Nonetheless, your family will love you regardless, so there's no need to apologise for something that is out of your control. Anyways sending support from here.

PhylaVell
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by #Depression)
Then they weren't your true friends, and they should have understood your situation and tried to support you. Nonetheless, your family will love you regardless, so there's no need to apologise for something that is out of your control. Anyways sending support from here.
Thank you
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
for pushing people away and in turn being rude to them because I had too much pride to apologise, it saddens me a lot

oh and to the examiner marking my gcses oops
#Depression
Rep:
?
Aw, this was not your fault, but at least you show some kind of remorse meaning you are different from those individuals.
(Original post by Anonymous)
I apologise on behalf of my country for enslaving most of the third world and establishing the oppressive British Empire, which had implications beyond comprehension in India and China. For those things, I am truly sorry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (234)
72%
Jeremy Hunt (91)
28%

Watched Threads