Higher RMPS 2018-19 Watch

anonymousebonita
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
How’s everyone feeling about the exam on Monday?
scottishst25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Nervous 😂 this is my last exam before leaving school and I just can’t wait till it’s over. You?
UH_I_GUESS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I am worried not going to lie. I am re-sitting and the course has changed from last year. My teacher- the same as last time- has not taught us much at all and i am just praying that the questions are good cause I do not want a repeat of last year I am sorted for philosophy and am good with the Buddhism KU but my teacher hasn't taught Religion and relationships- i know a lot of it is common sense but the question could ask me one thing and I could misunderstand and do another because I've not been taught it. If anyone has any R
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by UH_I_GUESS)
I am worried not going to lie. I am re-sitting and the course has changed from last year. My teacher- the same as last time- has not taught us much at all and i am just praying that the questions are good cause I do not want a repeat of last year I am sorted for philosophy and am good with the Buddhism KU but my teacher hasn't taught Religion and relationships- i know a lot of it is common sense but the question could ask me one thing and I could misunderstand and do another because I've not been taught it. If anyone has any R
If you can, you should google it and try to take in some information. That could help you with the questions that your teacher may have not covered.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hope it goes well for you all today!
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by anonymousebonita)
How’s everyone feeling about the exam on Monday?
(Original post by scottishst25)
Nervous 😂 this is my last exam before leaving school and I just can’t wait till it’s over. You?
How did you all get on this morning?
UH_I_GUESS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Was amazing. I had all the questions I wanted
(Original post by Labrador99)
How did you all get on this morning?
JessicaM-2807
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone!
I did the exam this morning (Christianity, Morality and Justice and Evil and Suffering). I think the questions were ok and quite fair (the evil and suffering one was amazing!!)
What does everyone else think??
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Was amazing. I had all the questions I wanted
(Original post by JessicaM-2807)
Hey everyone!
I did the exam this morning (Christianity, Morality and Justice and Evil and Suffering). I think the questions were ok and quite fair (the evil and suffering one was amazing!!)
What does everyone else think??
Glad to hear it went well for you both! Any exams left, or was that your last one?
UH_I_GUESS
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My advanced higher is due on Wednesday
Glad to hear it went well for you both! Any exams left, or was that your last one?
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
My advanced higher is due on Wednesday
You can do it! They'll be all done soon
JessicaM-2807
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
That was my last one! Had the chance to chill yesterday then I was back at school today
Labrador99
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JessicaM-2807)
That was my last one! Had the chance to chill yesterday then I was back at school today
:woo: for them being done and glad you had at least yesterday to chill!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (62)
21.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (99)
34.74%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
20.7%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (28)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (37)
12.98%

Watched Threads