Alevel Pe AQA Paper 1 unofficial mark scheme

Watch
bedbug2001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anyone got the answers that they wrote for the exam or knows what they should have written
Aryan3031
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i think i got concurrent for q7
(Original post by bedbug2001)
Anyone got the answers that they wrote for the exam or knows what they should have written
bedbug2001
Rep:
?
concurrent? are you sure you're replying to the right thread?
(Original post by Aryan3031)
i think i got concurrent for q7
Aryan3031
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sorry wrong board
(Original post by bedbug2001)
concurrent? are you sure you're replying to the right thread?
bedbug2001
Rep:
?
think its gluteus minimus
then decrease and stays the same
high density lipoproteins decrease the cholesterol and sends to the liver to dispose of so is "good"
gas exchange, define diffusion, then high o2 in blood, low o2 in muscles so transports across into muscles for muscular contractions
explain what the Bohr Shift is, when ph decreases and temperature increases so the affinity of 02 is lower
cryotherapy and blood redistribution, cold causes vasoconstriction, then after vasodilation, fresh blood flushes through new nutrients and takes lactic acid away but chambers are expensive so could have used ice pack, but things such as foam rollers can also be used for recovery
Energy Systems, define each system ATP, ATP-PC and lactic acid with the equations for each, then how the efficiency of each stage is shown in the time splits, in order to increase the efficiency of the ATP-PC then you could have used creatine monohydrate, lactic acid less efficient as slower split times due to more reactions required for the same amount of ATP to be produced.

aerobic endurance
cant remember next question
anticipation, temporal when an action takes place, spatial where and what action takes place
ensuring positive transfer, overlearn first skill, highlight areas of overlap.... (mind went blank for this question)
positive feedback, a good thing, negative feedback, a bad thing
schmidt's schema theory, recall schema, initial conditions and response specifications, recognition schema, sensory consequences and response outcomes applied to the golfer and definitions given, then talk about how the coach should be careful because schemas can lead to negative transfer, a skill must be overlearned, not effective for cognitive because they do not have motor programmes stored. (cant remember what else )
input, talk about external and internal senses how the local club would not have internal senses (limits amount of input) and the elite would have all senses which makes selective attention even more important for the elite. selective attention would have to be developed differently, elite could train with crowd, could have different bowlers, could have target areas, whereas a local club should be simple, increasing stimulus, slower bowling also made an AO3 point that rather than input it could be reaction time, but dont know if this is applicable

functions of wenlock games, increase activity, increase community? nothing in textbooks really
8 marker wrote about the difference in upper classes, get more facilities, better coaching, more positive experiences so more likely to have lifelong participation, but working class might have less involvement a more negative outlook on sport and so no life long participation
this girl can, positive role models, challenging stereotypes and societal values link to attitudes, defined an attitude then went onto talk briefly about cognitive dissonance but didnt know if this was meant to be a synoptic link or not so didnt want to waste time

i missed questions from the sport and society questions because i cant remember them and these are only my answers so they could be wrong
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.08%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.12%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (73)
19.16%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.24%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.4%

Watched Threads