Re: Muslim community and LGBT community... Watch

Habib-Reh2
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Mate idea of Homosexuality is not allowed full stop, Islam rejects it and if your a Muslim and gay that's your choice but just remember you are going direct against the teachings of the religion, no matter what these western laws introduce Islamic laws will not change as harsh as it sounds, for example Muslims who drink alcohol blah blah they are no different as they are also going against teaching of Islam no matter how much society changes Islamic laws are to not and we are not permitted under any circumstance to criticise someone on their situation but look at our selves, but the main point is the idea of homosexuality will never be accepted in Islam as well as catholicisms Judaism and etc, and back to you question Allah made a Man and women go together to expand the human population not a man and a man as its physically impossible to produce an offspring, homophobic is a modern word and allah and islam are not homophobic as meaning of homophobic is "prejudice against homosexual people" and we do not critise gay people we are against the idea of their beliefs being accepted in islam. So hope you research before answering my question
(Original post by Fuego1)
muslims arent allowed to have opinions about things, according to muhammadibnhud. I asked a similar question 'If Islam and allah are against homosexuals, does that make islam/allah homophobic?'. They will repeatedly dance around a question and perform mental gymnastics, just to avoid serious questions being asked about their religion. Muslims only obey and follow, rarely assess the pros and cons of an idea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (145)
19.54%
Labour (376)
50.67%
Liberal Democrats (103)
13.88%
Green Party (38)
5.12%
Brexit Party (9)
1.21%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (3)
0.4%
SNP (14)
1.89%
Plaid Cymru (3)
0.4%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (6)
0.81%
SDLP (1)
0.13%
Ulster Unionist (4)