Scroll to see replies

He deserves it after what he’s been through
Original post by Rid The Kid
dejis vid almost has 7mill views im gassed
Original post by Ciel.
No idea who these people even are.

Black YouTubed family and then separately the two guys
Original post by Rid The Kid
you're doing something productive right?

Probably more so than you for sure
Original post by HansAbd
Probably more so than you for sure

the irony is plentiful.
I still think it's fake beef and both brothers are doing this to stay in the limelight and get more views. I wouldn't put it past either of them, like if you seriously had issues with your brother, why the hell would you post about it in public? Make videos about it? Everything comes down to money at the end of the day, this KSI and Deji are desperate for money, they will lie and manipulate their "fans" for monetary gain.
Original post by maachu_pichuu
I still think it's fake beef and both brothers are doing this to stay in the limelight and get more views. I wouldn't put it past either of them, like if you seriously had issues with your brother, why the hell would you post about it in public? Make videos about it? Everything comes down to money at the end of the day, this KSI and Deji are desperate for money, they will lie and manipulate their "fans" for monetary gain.

PRSOM
Okay so I've just watched KSI's video about it too.(1hour!)

And I can tell that this issue is very personal and deep and requires private talks rather than public.As I mentioned before every story has two sides.What I saw from Deji's and KSI's video is problems arose from lack of communication and misinterpretation and jumping to conclusions without any real investigation into the truth.
-Deji's video is very exaggerating of the issue and only viewing from his own perception of the situation. He makes the issue very public and makes his brother seem like a very very bad person.
-KSI's video on the other hand has more of him bringing up counterpoints and less of accepting of his wrongs,but still accepts his wrong doing but roughly for a little bit of the video.

I don't have anything else to say because its literally a lack of communication etc and jumping to conclusions. Even though they made it very public they still dealt with the situation really well and like KSI said they really need to go to counselling and get to know each other properly and know their boundaries and communicate. Especially doing things without thinking how it will affect the other person-YT is very public so people will expand these issues and things said more-and after fights when things are said in the heat of the moment,those things need to dealt with ASAP because they are the catalysts to arguments and grudges.

But the thing is I don't blame either of them.No one is prefect so it would be hard to deal with this issue unless you start right from the beginning of when negative emotions towards the other started.
Off topic but what KSI said was really memorable and should be seen by whoever wishes to do YT in the future."subscribers don't affect your livelihood,it affects your ego" and "content is what draws people in".The reason I'm bringing up the subscribers thing is because it can also be associated with followers on social media platforms and shows that its just not about the amount of followers you have so shouldn't be obsessed about it.

And that's it with this issue.Peace.Hopefully yt becomes peaceful again and honestly the beauty community should learn from their videos.
Original post by tamil fever
Okay so I've just watched KSI's video about it too.(1hour!)

And I can tell that this issue is very personal and deep and requires private talks rather than public.As I mentioned before every story has two sides.What I saw from Deji's and KSI's video is problems arose from lack of communication and misinterpretation and jumping to conclusions without any real investigation into the truth.
-Deji's video is very exaggerating of the issue and only viewing from his own perception of the situation. He makes the issue very public and makes his brother seem like a very very bad person.
-KSI's video on the other hand has more of him bringing up counterpoints and less of accepting of his wrongs,but still accepts his wrong doing but roughly for a little bit of the video.

I don't have anything else to say because its literally a lack of communication etc and jumping to conclusions. Even though they made it very public they still dealt with the situation really well and like KSI said they really need to go to counselling and get to know each other properly and know their boundaries and communicate. Especially doing things without thinking how it will affect the other person-YT is very public so people will expand these issues and things said more-and after fights when things are said in the heat of the moment,those things need to dealt with ASAP because they are the catalysts to arguments and grudges.

But the thing is I don't blame either of them.No one is prefect so it would be hard to deal with this issue unless you start right from the beginning of when negative emotions towards the other started.
Off topic but what KSI said was really memorable and should be seen by whoever wishes to do YT in the future."subscribers don't affect your livelihood,it affects your ego" and "content is what draws people in".The reason I'm bringing up the subscribers thing is because it can also be associated with followers on social media platforms and shows that its just not about the amount of followers you have so shouldn't be obsessed about it.

And that's it with this issue.Peace.Hopefully yt becomes peaceful again and honestly the beauty community should learn from their videos.

pretty much what happens.

also i just wanna see deji exposed for talking to those minors. he should just 'apologize to them'.
Reply 68
Original post by Cool dude 675
How ungrateful! And he arrogant apparently...

Yeh he’s arrogant isn’t he

Who asked?
Original post by Hlauw
Who asked?

She’s calling him arrogant and it’s pissing man off
How ungrateful! And he arrogant apparently...

Yeh he’s arrogant isn’t he

This thread is a year old and what's worse is that it was a topical thread.
Original post by Rufus the red
This thread is a year old and what's worse is that it was a topical thread.

And...
And...

If we all dig up threads willy-nilly that people were watching before they died we'd be swamped with old threads which have nothing added to them.
If we all dig up threads willy-nilly that people were watching before they died we'd be swamped with old threads which have nothing added to them.

It’s literally 1 thread
It’s literally 1 thread

And if everyone does that?
And if everyone does that?

Everyone isn’t doing it though
She’s calling him arrogant and it’s pissing man off

Year old thread man, cmon. KSI is a multi-millionaire boxer, youtuber and rapper, I don't think he cares if a (cool) TSR member insults him, and neither should you. :biggrin:
Everyone isn’t doing it though

And we want to keep it that way.
When you say one person can you can't say someone else can.
Original post by 2_versions
Year old thread man, cmon. KSI is a multi-millionaire boxer, youtuber and rapper, I don't think he cares if a (cool) TSR member insults him, and neither should you. :biggrin:

It’s just annoying, she meets him and is all ungrateful about it calling him arrogant, if I met him I’d be so grateful of it. He would be insulted by it though tbf because they are haters but he’d be he’d be grateful for someone who likes him
And we want to keep it that way.
When you say one person can you can't say someone else can.

Fine I’m sorry, I just saw it and got annoyed

Quick Reply

Latest