The Student Room Group

What should I do? It's a bit complicated

I have made many shameful mistakes and things that I am very embarrassed about in school.
I really like this guy and many people tell me that he has also liked me for like 3 years. But the problem is that he knows about all the weird stuff I have done and I feel so disgusted with myself.
I feel like he can do way better than me reason why I want to reject him when he asks me out. But it hurts a lot as I have liked him for 4 years.

I know that he won't judge me but every time I look at him it reminds me about all of the mistakes I made in school. He kind of reminds me about my past. So I would feel guilty every time I see him.

What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
I have made many shameful mistakes and things that I am very embarrassed about in school.
I really like this guy and many people tell me that he has also liked me for like 3 years. But the problem is that he knows about all the weird stuff I have done and I feel so disgusted with myself.
I feel like he can do way better than me reason why I want to reject him when he asks me out. But it hurts a lot as I have liked him for 4 years.

I know that he won't judge me but every time I look at him it reminds me about all of the mistakes I made in school. He kind of reminds me about my past. So I would feel guilty every time I see him.

What should I do?

sounds like he accepts all the things that you have done regardless so perhaps your guilt is unfounded. I'd give things a go with him
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
sounds like he accepts all the things that you have done regardless so perhaps your guilt is unfounded. I'd give things a go with him

Thnx for the advice
But I feel like he could do better than me so that kind of makes me guilty.
Also his friends don't like me that much after what I did
what did you do exactly? it can't be that bad if he still likes you :smile:
You need to learn to accept yourself rather than putting yourself down.
Thnx for the advice
But I feel like he could do better than me so that kind of makes me guilty.
Also his friends don't like me that much after what I did

seems like he still like you, perhaps his friends would forgive what you did
Reply 6
I'll pm you
Original post by xevamore
Original post by xevamore

Fxcked half of the school including his mates. Probably felt like he missed out so wants to get in on the action. Just my two cents but what do I know.

Usually, if he knows you used to be a ****, he either really loves you (highly doubt it) or he thinks you might give him what you gave to others.
Reply 8
I didn't
I lied about a lot of stuff and talked about ppl online

I know it's disgusting but I have changed
Fxcked half of the school including his mates. Probably felt like he missed out so wants to get in on the action. Just my two cents but what do I know.

Usually, if he knows you used to be a ****, he either really loves you (highly doubt it) or he thinks you might give him what you gave to others.
I didn't
I lied about a lot of stuff and talked about ppl online

I know it's disgusting but I have changed

hey,
You are story is kind of like mine and yet some people talk behind my back. But trust me ...as long as you know ur r8 and u have changed,don't care or Giv a **** about anything or anyone. people do mistakes and they learn from it. (it's all about experiencing life and learn in from it)
WAT I mean is everyone has done something guilty at one point of life...doesn't mean u stop living

Quick Reply

Latest