Is it bad if I do not revise for 2 days but have GCSEs in a week?

Watch this thread
username4360318
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I feel so guilty.....
vitorpach
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Well if you want to get good grades in your GCSEs I suppose you should revise everyday, right? Just don't try to revise everything the day before your exam, it's impossible
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I think it's fine, because it'll allow you to rest and clear out your mind for a while after these 2 weeks' chaos of sitting GCSE exams. You'll be doing better, most likely, than the ones who might be stressing themselves out by studying every single day. Make sure your revision is efficient - it's not about the number of hours you do, but how effectively you use those hours. If you feel guilty about not revising, then make back that time by working efficiently this next week
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I mean I took a break thursday and friday evening and am back at revising now
But don't feel guilty for taking breaks.
How have exams gone so far?
username4360318
Rep:
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
I mean I took a break thursday and friday evening and am back at revising now
But don't feel guilty for taking breaks.
How have exams gone so far?
I felt that all the exams were good except from english lit
I hated it
I also think maths didn't go well either
My favourite was biology and physics.

wbu?
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Chemist123)
I felt that all the exams were good except from english lit
I hated it
I also think maths didn't go well either
My favourite was biology and physics.

wbu?
Same....I think I messed eng lit...don't think I'll get more than a 6..gonna have to make up for it by getting an 8 in lang. The rest were pretty decent..I think.
Hopefully we'll get the grades we want.
PS..I really can't be bothered revising today
username4360318
Rep:
Same
How long do you revise daily?
How many subjects do you get done a day?
Same....I think I messed eng lit...don't think I'll get more than a 6..gonna have to make up for it by getting an 8 in lang. The rest were pretty decent..I think.
Hopefully we'll get the grades we want.
PS..I really can't be bothered revising today
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Same
How long do you revise daily?
How many subjects do you get done a day?
Well depends on the day and size of the TO-DO list....I can have some extremely intense days of about 7/8 hours and some only 2/3 hours.
In terms of subjects about 2/3.
I'm actually going to start going to the library to revise instead..i know i'll get more done that way...
Today I'm doing biology/maths/geography/chem/chapter of physics of maybe (if i can be arsed)
Have to get at least bio/maths/geo done today
What bout u..or are you taking a break?
username4360318
Rep:
I am going to start at 4:00pm and finish at like 9:00pm (with breaks obv)
I am planning to do maths and geography today

I think it's because I am fasting that I have no energy to revise
I probably won't fast for the week
Well depends on the day and size of the TO-DO list....I can have some extremely intense days of about 7/8 hours and some only 2/3 hours.
In terms of subjects about 2/3.
I'm actually going to start going to the library to revise instead..i know i'll get more done that way...
Today I'm doing biology/maths/geography/chem/chapter of physics of maybe (if i can be arsed)
Have to get at least bio/maths/geo done today
What bout u..or are you taking a break?
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I am going to start at 4:00pm and finish at like 9:00pm (with breaks obv)
I am planning to do maths and geography today

I think it's because I am fasting that I have no energy to revise
I probably won't fast for the week
Yeah i don't fast in exams...also I have amenia so get fatigued easily.
Good luck
You WILL get the grades youu want!
Purdy7
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You should know everything by now, you're just refreshing over the holidays. I would take the days off, and if you can. just try going over some flash cards for your first subject for a few minutes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (227)
42.27%
The paper was reasonable (229)
42.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
8.94%
It was TERRIBLE (33)
6.15%

Watched Threads