Do girls like guys with a nice car? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I know this is a very shallow question, but I want to know. I also give a scenario too. I guy at university who has a nice car in the car park example a new Mercedes, BMW or Audi. Do this guy have a better chance of getting girls that a guy with a Corsa or Fiesta?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
No. They'll think that you are compensating for something (which lets face it, if you're on here asking, you probably are).
knayahas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
dunno about other girls but i couldn't care less lol. depends on the values the girls have, what they're attracted to, and the types of girls the guy wants to attract
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Most couldn't care less.
A car is better than no car, for sure. But you getting a nice car is something men do to impress other guys - not girls.
Last edited by Drewski; 4 months ago
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Some do. Some don't. I personally don't care.

I dated a guy last year who was so proud of his fancy expensive car. I don't even know how to describe it other than "black".
Last edited by sinfonietta; 4 months ago
ayyyy.x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know this is a very shallow question, but I want to know. I also give a scenario too. I guy at university who has a nice car in the car park example a new Mercedes, BMW or Audi. Do this guy have a better chance of getting girls that a guy with a Corsa or Fiesta?
I'll be honest and say yes I would care BUT my opinion is different from the other users on here
AngryRedhead
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I don’t think most women know the difference between various types of car unless it’s something high end like a RR or fancy sports make. The women that do know and will be attracted will be more than likely gold diggers
rubyft123
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
As long as it's clean and doesn't look like it's been driven through a war zone, I think most people couldn't care less
Megxn0
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I wouldn't be attracted to someone JUST because he has a nice car
Goofballx69
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Look those girls who go for those cars are gold diggers and they have no life..But a real girl would come to you if you have a really good personality and character.
username4573738
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If he’s in uni with a bmw hahaha most probably a drug dealer
Anonymous #1
No. They'll think that you are compensating for something (which lets face it, if you're on here asking, you probably are).
Why you being so aggressive for? I don’t even have any of these cars, I drive a Corsa. I just wanted to know because some guys at my uni drive these car and I wanted to know if they have a better standing than me.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by warm it up)
If he’s in uni with a bmw hahaha most probably a drug dealer
I was thinking more down the line of a rich family
s7lt
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
couldn’t care less pal. if a girl decides who to date based on their car she’s probably not the type of girl you should be going after
username3795140
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Personally, it doesn't make a difference to me if you even have a car to be honest
Spoiler:
Show
Like romantic walks AREEE the best :ahee:

But ngl for some people their image means a lot 🙄 but I'm sure most girls don't really care, if you have a good personality you're alllll set haha x
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I doubt most girls pay anywhere near as much attention to cars. In your specific example all it's going to indicate is rich family, which might in itself appeal to some but also probably repel some (spoiled rich boy vibes).

Buy the car you can afford and get the girls by, yknow, actually using your personality.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads