The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE R English Language 4EA1/01R - 4th June 2019

how are you guys feeling about the exam??

Scroll to see replies

worried... any predictions for what text anthology might come in paper 2?
Original post by emacsrose
Reply 2
Original post by raghadrazem
worried... any predictions for what text anthology might come in paper 2?

i'm expecting Bright Lights of Sarajevo, Significant Cigarettes or Night as they are new to the 9-1 spec but didnt come up in June 2018 or the Jan 2019 series :smile: of course, i'm revising the others too as anything can happen but good chance it might be these!
do you know the texts that came in jan 2019 paper 2?
Original post by kpas
i'm expecting Bright Lights of Sarajevo, Significant Cigarettes or Night as they are new to the 9-1 spec but didnt come up in June 2018 or the Jan 2019 series :smile: of course, i'm revising the others too as anything can happen but good chance it might be these!
does anyone have an analysis for significant cigarettes ?
Reply 5
yall im kinda scared why have i never heard of any of these anthology texts you guys are talking about
we are talking about the paper 2 anthology pieces - or paper 3 if you do coursework
yall im kinda scared why have i never heard of any of these anthology texts you guys are talking about
there are some great vids online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PUvdJJCCQ
Original post by noor kahled
does anyone have an analysis for significant cigarettes ?
Original post by kpas

What about unknown girl, because it hasn't come up in the 9-1 and normally they are in pairs so june was prose uk and prose r and jan was poetry uk and poetry r
How are you guys revising for transactional writing?????
does anyone have analysis for night i havnt bin taught in school bcz of my crappy teacher:frown:
where can i get gcse papers?
wait so i did bright lights of sarajevo for coursework so I don't get that for the paper I'm pretty sure. Isn't it part 1 of the anthology for texts
Original post by sothap
how do you write a review for transactional writing
Reply 14
does anyone know which anthology text came up in Jan 2019 paper 1?? and any predictions for this paper?
Reply 15
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-english-language-a-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials

here is the link to all the papers. as you can see january is locked but my teachers gave us the files but idk how to share them if you let me know i can try and get them to you. hope this helps!
Original post by sothap
can you take picture and send me ??? pleaseeee
Original post by kpas
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-international-gcses-and-edexcel-certificates/international-gcse-english-language-a-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=Pearson-UK:Category%2FExam-materials

here is the link to all the papers. as you can see january is locked but my teachers gave us the files but idk how to share them if you let me know i can try and get them to you. hope this helps!
Reply 17
pm me your email and i'll share it via dropbox!
Original post by sothap
can you take picture and send me ??? pleaseeee
Passage to africa for paper 1 r and explorers daughter for the normal paper
Original post by kpas
pm me your email and i'll share it via dropbox!

my emails kinnda have probs or i would send u can u just tel me which stories came up,thankss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending