The Student Room Group

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

I'm watching You atm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just finished watching The Society. 6/10.
Reply 2
‘Greenleaf’
Reply 3
I literally finished the last episode 10 mins ago , the ending was so good i can't wait for season 2. Am I the only one who finds Joe really hot despite all the despicable things he's done?
Reply 4
Why is it only a 6/10? :smile:
Original post by 8472
Just finished watching The Society. 6/10.
I’ve just finished watching doctor foster and it was pretty good. Anyone got any other recommendations?
Reply 6
What is it about?
Original post by Megxn0
‘Greenleaf’
Reply 7
Original post by Athenaxx
What is it about?

A wealthy family of pastors/bishops who basically each have a not-so-Christian secret. It’s decent, I’d give it a 6/10, it’s kind of predictable
Reply 8
Just finished Lucifer season 4
Original post by Rum Ham

Love that! Really hope it’s renewed
Reply 10
Beyond his looks, I also found his personality attractive too and Omg my best friend said the same thing, she hates beck😂 literally everyone hates beck lmao
Rewatched Friends for the gazillionth time. I’m also watching hostages, I’ve never finished it before because it stresses me out lol. It is great though .
Love Death and Robots
Reply 13
What If is amazing too
Original post by Illusination
I’ve just finished watching doctor foster and it was pretty good. Anyone got any other recommendations?
Reply 14
Ive downloaded episode 1 but I haven't watched it yet
Original post by Rum Ham
Reply 15
Everyone has watched friends but surprisingly I haven't yet, I feel so excluded in convos when everyone is making friends references 😅 it's just that there's so many seasons it seems daunting
Original post by danieliom
Rewatched Friends for the gazillionth time. I’m also watching hostages, I’ve never finished it before because it stresses me out lol. It is great though .
Everyone has watched friends but surprisingly I haven't yet, I feel so excluded in convos when everyone is making friends references 😅 it's just that there's so many seasons it seems daunting

I really recommend it, it doesn’t take as long as you would think to watch it and - honestly - you don’t need to see them all to get the references .
Reply 17
Suits, prison break, RuPaul drag race, riverdale
any good series to watch after exams? gimme a list guys :smile:
Reply 19
Why is it only a 6/10? :smile:

Story was a bit all over the place and the series ending :indiff: But it was "well made" pe se.

Quick Reply

Latest