The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I would assume so, yeah... I’m a Pakistani girl and I get approached/stared at a lot... but it depends on what the other person would consider as attractive tbh...
Honestly though, a lot of guys mistake me for being Spanish... 😕

You must be hot. Can I see a picture of you?
They’re normal imo. Nothings special about them.
I`m in China, I find Pakistani girls attractive
Lots are, lots aren’t religious
I’ve never seen a Pakistani lesbian so I can’t really comment
Most Pakistani girls I’ve seen are gorgeous
Physically speaking, they obviously vary like any other race. If we're generalising, looks are irrelevant due to how subjective they are.

But strict religion and failure to culturally assimilate are turnoffs for white guys. This is the main factor that would decide- those adhering to islam rules, wearing burqas, and living solely within their muslim communities will not appeal to white guys. Religion is hard to deal with, and strict muslim communities wouldn't like a white guy coming in and marrying their girl. So it's too much hassle.

But then again, those who have come to the country, taken a modern approach to (or even abandoned) the strict rules of islam, and live in more "modern", free thinking communities could very well be attractive.

It's solely a cultural thing. Some are, some aren't strict when it comes to it
Do you take that as a compliment lol

And are they shocked when you correct them?

Ummm, I’m not sure tbh... like, I’m kinda more shocked that I even get approached 😂 I have confidence and everything but it still comes as a shock to me. I guess it’s a compliment though, yeah.

Aaaand, yeah. Ngl though, I don’t even looook Spanish in any way! Literally dark hair and dark eyes. I’m tiny too (5’2) so that doesn’t help and the only thing that could remotely make me look Spanish is my skin (like more of an olive-tan I think) but yes, they’re still shocked.
[QUOTE="MillennialX;84608350"]You must be hot. Can I see a picture of you?[/QUOTE
Original post by MillennialX
You must be hot. Can I see a picture of you?

Haha, nooo, I’m really not 😂
Original post by MillennialX
You must be hot. Can I see a picture of you?[/QUOTE

Haha, nooo, I’m really not 😂

Pleeeeease? Just Dm me in private.

I can imagine you now, looking like a mix of cute and sexy. 😏
As a pakistani girl lots of guys find me acctractive.
A lot of people can’t really tell my ethnicity ? I’m Pakistani btw . Some one said I look Afghan lol whereas I think I look like a typical Pakistani
well duh...why dyu think all these paki girls are getting married :rolleyes:
But listen..Bengali gyals are better looking :yep:

Spoiler

Original post by HumbleBee_x

Spoiler

Can’t really compare, they’re both beautiful in their own ways . That’s like comparing oranges and strawberries

Spoiler

That’s really difficult to be honest, but I would give Bengali girls the slight edge, seen some really cute and sexy ones in my Uni.

Actually I’m looking at one right now on your profile pic. 😏
If they're attractive then they're attractive, same with any race/ethnicity

Spoiler

You can't compare 2 ethnicities like that...
Original post by AnythingWorks
@sknudson Well actually it is not. Muslim girls are actually allowed to marry people of the book. Which includes jews and christians. However I dont remember the verse by heart so i think it could have been about muslim males marrying christian or jew girls.

No it doesn’t go for girls. Only guys.
Original post by SlightlySummer
You can't compare 2 ethnicities like that...

shshshhhhhh i'm only joking :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending