Why am I here? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hello everyone, I am 19 years old and a guy. lately I have been thinking about why we are here (wierd I know...). What i mean by that is why are we alive and I have been thinking about it and for some reason I don't know what makes me happy in life like what is the end goal? I don't have much of a family (Dad Is useless and was violent and doesn't have contact anymore, and my sister don't get on with me). I just don't feel like I have anyone around me. The weird thing is in school everyone will be like shaking my hand and saying hello but are they my true friends or people who just know me? I know these questions are deep, I was just wondering if anyone wants to talk about it? Don't worry I'm not like Suicidal or anything I just think about things like this. let me know what you all think about me and ask questions if you want!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
S.Toner
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I believe this life is a lesson just something to observe and experience and learn from I am not religious but I do believe or energy is transferred to somewhere when we die and the lessons we learn generate positive or negative energy depending on how we interpret what we observe and may have a say where our final energy ends up. I don't think free will exists therefor what happens was always going to happen and control is just an illusion a lie we tell ourselves to not feel as vunreble. I could go on an on about this however I'm unless at conveying my message through text haha
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
What does everyone else think??
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
I believe this life is test - that our actions have consequences in the next life. (Im quite religious) I believe in God, heaven and hell. I believe that we have free will but I also believe that God knows what we’re going to do before we do. I believe there will be a day where we are all raised and accounted for actions and then decided whether we go to hell or heaven
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No one knows. And opinions are worthless in this matter. The answer should come from within, and even then you won't be able to say it's the truth with absolute certainty. Basically, you make your own meaning, life is what you make of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (337)
15.64%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (466)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.35%

Watched Threads