Report 1 month ago
He’s the lowest form of scum.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He is arguably only tied with Blair, as the most talented political leader this country has seen since thatcher.

Its just a shame that his amazing ability to lead/inspire has been wasted on a mixture of leaving the EU and vanity/self-interest goals.

To deny his ability though is just pure bias - no one else could have formed a party 3 months before an election, then went on to win the lection, against all of the major and established parties. The simple reality is Brexit party minus farage gets no MEPs and nearly no votes. He has demonstrated that we was almost entirely responsible for UKIPs success, and in turn forcing the referendum to the table.

What we need is someone with his leadership ability who is actually a decent person. Then we may be in luck as a country.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
He has a party with no manifesto.
I don't like him.
The party is only a few weeks old. The referendum result should have been implemented so in that sense he is right!
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Self serving ******* only cares about lining his own pockets.
How do you mean? So he is worse than those fake labour and tory MPs who are trying to dodge the referendum result?
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
How do you mean? So he is worse than those fake labour and tory MPs who are trying to dodge the referendum result?
You mean the one where only 37.4% of the electorate voted to leave? :laugh:
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You mean the one where only 37.4% of the electorate voted to leave? :laugh:
That figure is misleading. More people voted to leave than those who said remain. Those fake remain MPs couldnt stand the democratic vote.Too bad if you had the right to vote and didn't bother!
lyer_in_hellfyre
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
In the least he's got guts to make a decision :leave UKIP
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
@That'sJustGreat

Oh he's banned lol.

Farage is a ****
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FTheOpps)
@That'sJustGreat

Oh he's banned lol.

Farage is a ****
And those remain MPs are a delightful bunch? is that what you are saying?
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
That figure is misleading. More people voted to leave than those who said remain. Those fake remain MPs couldnt stand the democratic vote.Too bad if you had the right to vote and didn't bother!
It's not misleading, pal, it's fact. Constitutional changes should require a majority of the electorate to vote for it. Blame Cameron for not introducing safeguards to the non-binding referendum.

Leaving the EU is akin to running head first into a lamp post.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Allegedly in favour of free markets but when it comes to labour markets, something happens and he turns turbo-protectionist.
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
And those remain MPs are a delightful bunch? is that what you are saying?
You're putting words in my mouth. I simply stated that Farage is a ****. I did not state my opinion on any other MPs.
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let's face it, he has more intellectual clout to him than all you lot put together. You're just a bunch of sore losers doing somersaults.
Stiff Little Fingers
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He's an utter dillweed and a con-artist. The growth of the Brexit party is only impressive if you don't pay attention to it being a UKIP spin-off set up to avoid any scrutiny into their funding (man of the Paypal and all that); there's no organic growth there.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Let's face it, he has more intellectual clout to him than all you lot put together. You're just a bunch of sore losers doing somersaults.
I'd rather the NHS not be privatised, thanks.
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'd rather the NHS not be privatised, thanks.
What on earth are you on about now?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FTheOpps)
You're putting words in my mouth. I simply stated that Farage is a ****. I did not state my opinion on any other MPs.
But you have decided what you think of Farage but not said why. It would be interesting to hear your reasoning when considering how screwed up politics is.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
What on earth are you on about now?
It's what your buddy Nigel said he'd like to do last week
ColinDent
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not misleading, pal, it's fact. Constitutional changes should require a majority of the electorate to vote for it. Blame Cameron for not introducing safeguards to the non-binding referendum.

Leaving the EU is akin to running head first into a lamp post.
It is however also a fact that in any vote, whether it be a GE or a referendum, only the votes cast count, if people chose not to vote then they can have no complaints about the result.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
He's an utter dillweed and a con-artist. The growth of the Brexit party is only impressive if you don't pay attention to it being a UKIP spin-off set up to avoid any scrutiny into their funding (man of the Paypal and all that); there's no organic growth there.
You are missing the point. Brexit should have happened by now. Farage is correct on this point.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads