Your view on Nigel Farage. Watch

FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
But you have decided what you think of Farage but not said why. It would be interesting to hear your reasoning when considering how screwed up politics is.
Here we have it folks - the reincarnation of @That'sGreat. I don't see you questioning anyone else on their reasoning, why target me specifically? Are you associated with the great @That'sGreat? Or do you have other reasons? I certainly recall seeing you before...
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
It's what your buddy Nigel said he'd like to do last week
I'd have to see it to believe it, you guys think nothing of lying and conning people into your own political aims. Where did he say that?
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not misleading, pal, it's fact. Constitutional changes should require a majority of the electorate to vote for it. Blame Cameron for not introducing safeguards to the non-binding referendum.

Leaving the EU is akin to running head first into a lamp post.
You are sliding past the point. The people voted to leave so we should leave.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He will say anything that gets him into office.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
I'd have to see it to believe it, you guys think nothing of lying and conning people into your own political aims. Where did he say that?
An interview on the Marr show, amongst others.

https://thebrexitparty.com/

(Original post by mgi)
You are sliding past the point. The people voted to leave so we should leave.
No, we really shouldn't.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by FTheOpps)
Here we have it folks - the reincarnation of @That'sGreat. I don't see you questioning anyone else on their reasoning, why target me specifically? Are you associated with the great @That'sGreat? Or do you have other reasons? I certainly recall seeing you before...
You arw not being targeted by me. I am just interested in why you dont like Farage. Leave means leave doesn't it? You've seen me before?
z-hog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Like what (just to show how empty such discourse is)? Corbyn does just that multiplied by ten or a hundred, does that bother you?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
An interview on the Marr show, amongst others.

https://thebrexitparty.com/

No, we really shouldn't.
Take the vote. Lets all leave together- like in a democracy.
LManchesterL
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by metico)
Wasn't surprised that someone threw a milkshake at him. His policies are controversial.
Just wondering..

Whats wrong with being controversial?
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
Take the vote. Lets all leave together- like in a democracy.
Feel free to leave yourself, we'll all stay behind :laugh:
LManchesterL
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What.. none of the others do the same?
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LManchesterL)
Just wondering..

Whats wrong with being controversial?
Throwing milkshake is like a baby throwing toys. The person throwing milkshake is inarticulate and childish.
FTheOpps
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
You arw not being targeted by me. I am just interested in why you dont like Farage. Leave means leave doesn't it? You've seen me before?
There were many posts just like mine and yet you chose my one? Fairly certain I have, yes.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by z-hog)
Like what (just to show how empty such discourse is)? Corbyn does just that multiplied by ten or a hundred, does that bother you?
He'll say that migrants are taking over the country and putting strain on the NHS and that leaving the EU will be good for the economy and support our social services, if those lies will garner votes.

I dunno about x10 or 100, but yes, it does disappoint me that Corbyn seems to be doing the same thing. The fact that he's taken a more centrist route and tried to appeal to both remainers and leavers, after branding himself as someone who has radical views and stands up for what he believes in, does bother me. I've kinda lost faith in that guy.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
LManchesterL
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
Throwing milkshake is like a baby throwing toys. The person throwing milkshake is inarticulate and childish.
Right.. i thought you were saying its bad that Farage is controversial.
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Feel free to leave yourself, we'll all stay behind :laugh:
No, you must come in a democracy. Leave means leave. The remainers were out voted.The Brexiters are marching forward in triumph.
Last edited by mgi; 1 month ago
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by LManchesterL)
What.. none of the others do the same?
Other politicians say things to get themselves into office, but they usually don't tell bald-faced, destructive lies.
IWMTom
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
No, you must come in a democracy. Leave means leave. The remainers were out voted.The Brexiters are marching forward in triumph.
Y'know sometimes I really can't tell when I'm being trolled, because the demeanor of leavers and trollers is identical :laugh:
mgi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Other politicians say things to get themselves into office, but they usually don't tell bald-faced, destructive lies.
Really? You are joking aren't you? You mean like Tony, weapons of mass destruction, Blair?
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mgi)
Really? You are joking aren't you? You mean like Tony, weapons of mass destruction, Blair?
Hey, I said usually. The fact that you can find examples of other politicians who have told a serious lie doesn't make Farage any less deceitful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads