The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Any exit polls will be announced at around 8-9 PM UK time.
Reply 21
muncrun
I admit it. I am completely sucked in by the maelstrom of the US elections. I'm now gripped and can't think about anything else. I'll be staying up right through the night armed with my crate of beer and takeaway food until I know for sure who's been elected!

Any other takers?

it doesn't relly bother me......cos i don't live in the US and bush and kerry both seem the same
:biggrin:
We already know Bush is going to take it. I'd rather not be depressed - I'm going to sleep.
Reply 23
muncrun
I admit it. I am completely sucked in by the maelstrom of the US elections. I'm now gripped and can't think about anything else. I'll be staying up right through the night armed with my crate of beer and takeaway food until I know for sure who's been elected!

Any other takers?

You'll probably have to wait in for rather more than a night to find the winner. If the lawyers get involved you'll need at least 6 weeks supplies.
Reply 24
i'm taking paul gambochinis (sp?) advice and getting up at 5 :P there 6 hrs behind us anyway so whats the point in waiting up?
I'll stay up till about 1 am, and then wake up early tomorrow to see how it's progressing. Oh please god let it be Kerry...

-Becs
Reply 26
I am staying up to watch Kerry's speech. It will be a great day.
I'm up late for a different reason - namely an exam tomorrow which starts at 5pm (what the h*ll! 5pm-7pm!). Anyway, I'm going to have something on my tele.
Reply 28
if i can manage to stay up and watch the UK council election results (possibly the most boring election in history) then i think that i can survive till this one gets called.
Reply 29
I have to know who wins before I go to bed.
Moncal
I have to know who wins before I go to bed.

You might be awake a while... :wink:
Reply 31
psychic_satori
You might be awake a while... :wink:

I'm awake awhile lots of time. But I will put a qualifier on it, if it is not annouced by 3am then I am getting 3 hours of sleep.
Moncal
I'm awake awhile lots of time. But I will put a qualifier on it, if it is not annouced by 3am then I am getting 3 hours of sleep.

Wise decision. The networks aren't going to announce anything until they are 100% positive...
Reply 33
psychic_satori
Wise decision. The networks aren't going to announce anything until they are 100% positive...

I think they learned their lesson last year. lol.
Reply 35
www.electoral-vote.com will also be updated as quick as the votemaster can do it.
PhilipsCDRW
Did you know, in the Second World War, we lost more airmen to the Americans than to Sweden?

the swedes were neutral so thats hardly suprising :rolleyes:
http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

HAHA! THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, ID LIKE TO HEAR WHAT HE REALLY THINKS ABOUT OSAMA!!
Reply 38
Dude
Who cares really. It's not our country. The only way it will affect us is by Blairs boyfriend.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: hehe
Reply 39
I want too, but I have uni in the morning.

Latest

Trending

Trending