The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pencil
I want too, but I have uni in the morning.

food on 3 is so damn expensive
HaggenDaZ

daz you fool :rolleyes:
Reply 42
HaggenDaZ

Express X is the worst. 80p for a medium Pepsi? Who are they kidding. :rolleyes:
afireinside©
daz you fool :rolleyes:

sup negro?
Pencil
Express X is the worst. 80p for a medium Pepsi? Who are they kidding
express expensive? Have you tried their hot chocolate drinks? omg they are amazing for 95 p
Reply 44
Bush is winning isn't he? :frown: I think he got California (surprise surprise..)
Reply 45
Misbah Imtiaz
Bush is winning isn't he? :frown: I think he got California (surprise surprise..)

Bush needs 1 more to be declared president, but Kerry got California.
Reply 46
Moncal
Bush needs 1 more to be declared president, but Kerry got California.

Why can't the Americans do something right in their lives and get that blasted man out of the white house!!
Reply 47
Misbah Imtiaz
Why can't the Americans do something right in their lives and get that blasted man out of the white house!!

IMO we are doing something right. I don't even want to think about how much worse we would be under Kerry.
I remain firm in my belief that the best leaders are rarely well-liked, but they are effective. They only become glorified after they have left power.
Reply 49
Im sorry everyone... its a sad day :frown:
Reply 50
Ohio: Too close to call according to CNN. Ohio won't count the provisional ballots for 11 days, and have allowed 10 days for absentee votes to come in. I don't think I can stay up for that long. GO KERRY!
Reply 51
psychic_satori
I remain firm in my belief that the best leaders are rarely well-liked, but they are effective. They only become glorified after they have left power.
Satori - do you REALLY think Bush is one of the 'best leaders' of our nation?? I honestly think, and I can say this from a knowledgeable viewpoint, that Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.
Reply 52
Kondar
Satori - do you REALLY think Bush is one of the 'best leaders' of our nation?? I honestly think, and I can say this from a knowledgeable viewpoint, that Bush will go down as one of the worst presidents in history.

I agree!
Reply 53
Kondar

I too, agree.
Reply 54
To clarify, Kerry won California (by a respectable margin), which is the most important state, worth 55 electoral votes (270 needed to win).

As it stands right now, whoever takes Ohio will take the cake

If you want, here are the statistics I have:

Bush - 249 (plus 5 expected from New Mexico and another 5 from Nevada)
Kerry - 242 (plus 10 expected from Wisconsis)

Ohio, worth the vital, outcome-determining, 20 electoral votes, is said to be "too close to call", and we will probably have to wait days if not weeks to know. On the bright side, it could go either way.
Reply 55
Wagamuffin
To clarify, Kerry won California (by a respectable margin), which is the most important state, worth 55 electoral votes (270 needed to win).

As it stands right now, whoever takes Ohio will take the cake

If you want, here are the statistics I have:

Ohio, worth the vital, outcome-determining, 20 electoral votes, is said to be "too close to call", and we will probably have to wait days if not weeks to know. On the bright side, it could go either way.

Nevada has been called for Bush by most US news sources now, and NM is too close to call (but its likely to go Bush's way- the Secy of State of NM is just taking his sweet time...). Iowa has techincal probs, and Ohio might take a loong loong time...
Reply 56
Wagamuffin

????

Bush 254
Kerry 225

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/Elections2004/president.html

with Bush ahead in Ohio, New Mexico and Iowa
Reply 57
technik
????

Bush 254
Kerry 225

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/Elections2004/president.html

with Bush ahead in Ohio, New Mexico and Iowa

It is from here before Nevada was called.
Reply 58
Kondar

Bush is nowhere near the worst president we have ever had. About half of our presidents during the 1800's were much worse.
Reply 59
Moncal
Bush is nowhere near the worst president we have ever had. About half of our presidents during the 1800's were much worse.

But wasn't that when the US followed an isolationalist policy? Surely they didn't have as much 'control' over the world back then?

Latest

Trending

Trending