The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Reading university accommodation

Hiya I’m going to Reading to do my masters in sept.

I know they don’t have accommodations specifically for post grads. I’d rather not be with first years.

Any advice on where to go?
Hi!

Unfortunately, we don't have specific accommodation for post grads like you mentioned. However, it is worth emailing the accommodation team here at Reading, as they can normally accommodate needs, and try to slot you in without first years!

In terms of the accommodation we have here on Campus there is a massive range. All halls are normally situated on campus or about a ten minute walk away. We have en-suite premium rooms (including the likes of Mackinder) and shared bathroom halls (including the likes of Bridges and Wessex). We also have the option to be self-catered or not, in addition to many of our halls being modern or old in feel. So there is lots of options here at Reading and the prices vary, which means you can definitely find something for you!

If you have any specific questions about any halls, please feel free to message back

Delia
2nd Year Business and Student Ambassador.
Original post by Lucy2121

I know they don’t have accommodations specifically for post grads. I’d rather not be with first years.

Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! I'm a recent graduate and starting work at reading royal Berkshire hospital in August. I'm 21 and female and I am looking for accomodation within the budged of £550 pcm. If you are looking to rent privately (not in student halls) let me know!
Hi,

There are no specific accommodations for post graduates but you can make a request to be placed along with post graduates. I am a PhD student and I am staying in one of the Northcourt Houses - and our house is peaceful because we are entirely comprised of PG and PhD students.

Original post by Lucy2121

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending