Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
OK so first of all, if you're on the gdl and still alive well done. second of all how are people coping rn???? i'm barely functioning at this point
Anonymous #1
bump
The University of Law Students
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
OK so first of all, if you're on the gdl and still alive well done. second of all how are people coping rn???? i'm barely functioning at this point
Hi, am Isaac a GDL student at ULaw. It's not easy transitioning into law. The advice i can give is stay calm, engage with fellow students and tutors in areas where you struggling and that will help you understand things much better. secondly, for everything you learning, try and get it down to the simplest item possible that way it will be easier.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by The University of Law Students)
Hi, am Isaac a GDL student at ULaw. It's not easy transitioning into law. The advice i can give is stay calm, engage with fellow students and tutors in areas where you struggling and that will help you understand things much better. secondly, for everything you learning, try and get it down to the simplest item possible that way it will be easier.
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Postgraduate Open Day - GDL, LPC and MA Law - Nottingham campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • The University of Law
    Postgraduate Open Day - GDL, LPC and MA Law - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • The University of Law
    Postgraduate Open Day - GDL / LPC - Liverpool campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads