Dnipro Medical Institute of traditional and non-traditional medicine Watch

qjai1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey guys,
I'm thinking of applying to Dnipro Medical Institute of traditional and non-traditional medicine in Ukraine this year, but there's next nothing in regards to information about what this Uni is like. Is there anyone who's already there or is thinking of going there that could help a soul out and share any information you may have?
Last edited by qjai1; 2 months ago
qjai1
Rep:
?
Thank you for taking time to reply
I wanted to know more information about what it's like there from people who have experienced it, especially international students, as when I look there's next to nothing. Do you know anyone who's already graduated from there or already attends there?
(Original post by SunshineKelly)
There is a lot of information when you Google it. It's a good university
Bazyli
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by qjai1)
Hey guys,
I'm thinking of applying to Dnipro Medical Institute of traditional and non-traditional medicine in Ukraine this year, but there's next nothing in regards to information about what this Uni is like. Is there anyone who's already there or is thinking of going there that could help a soul out and share any information you may have?
Is it safe there?
qjai1
Rep:
?
Yeah this is also what I'm trying to find out too
(Original post by Bazyli)
Is it safe there?
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by qjai1)
Yeah this is also what I'm trying to find out too
I’ve checked the government website as it’s close to the Donetsk region. It’s safe to visit but they do advise caution when travelling there
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Dnipro is a very safe city, it's way off Crimea
Crimea is actually fairly safe. Donetsk is eastern Ukraine is the place to worry about, and Dnipro is fairly close by
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I believe it's 200 miles away from Donetsk? Anyway, even if it was close that doesn't mean it's unsafe
It’s 100 miles from the border of Donetsk Oblast. But yes it’s perfectly fine
stirred nerd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Crimea is actually fairly safe.
Joke of the year, as we used to say
Crimea nowadays is actually fairly safe, until you start mentioning human rights, let alone protecting them God forbid you.
stirred nerd
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by qjai1)
Hey guys,
That city is safer than ever, despite current affairs. However, why would you wanna do it exactly in that 'New Jerusalem'?
Last edited by stirred nerd; 2 months ago
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by stirred nerd)
Joke of the year, as we used to say
Crimea nowadays is actually fairly safe, until you start mentioning human rights, let alone protecting them God forbid you.
Well if demonstrating against the current situation is what the OP is planning to do, then I wouldn’t recommend going anywhere near Ukraine. However, that wasn’t mentioned in his post
stirred nerd
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Quit watching BBC out there
You can go anywhere in Ukraine. In the Eastern part you can safely go/live as close as 30km away from the contact line. Just believe me
Lordofmud
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Good luck buying your degree: https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs...l-universities
Bazyli
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Lordofmud)
Good luck buying your degree: https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs...l-universities
That’s hardly representative of every student studying in Ukraine. Just look at the recent scandal involving top American universities
Lordofmud
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It is representative of the system in which students need to learn skills and knowledge.

Invest your time and money wisely if you want a future.
That’s hardly representative of every student studying in Ukraine. Just look at the recent scandal involving top American universities
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (66)
13.72%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (76)
15.8%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (94)
19.54%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (193)
40.12%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (22)
4.57%
No particular grades needed (30)
6.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise