Has12368
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I’ve fallen victim to these AC scams, can someone please offer me advice on what to do next as I need a bank account for student finance. I’m really stupid I know, I would never of done it but it was a family member who assured me nothing would happen and that he needed some money.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Has12368)
I’ve fallen victim to these AC scams, can someone please offer me advice on what to do next as I need a bank account for student finance. I’m really stupid I know, I would never of done it but it was a family member who assured me nothing would happen and that he needed some money.
Assuming that you are not trolling, you need to contact https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Speak to your bank as well, as you may well be blacklisted from opening an account.
Has12368
Rep:
?
I spoke to them and they told me I have a CIFAS marker
(Original post by ecolier)
Assuming that you are not trolling, you need to contact https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Speak to your bank as well, as you may well be blacklisted from opening an account.
niteninja1
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Wait until the markers gone and youve faced your punishment
(Original post by Has12368)
I spoke to them and they told me I have a CIFAS marker
Has12368
Rep:
?
What are the cards I’m able to get that are reliable? If anyone else has been in this position could you please let me know what you have used that hasn’t caused a problem?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads