I think I am going to fail WJEC GCSE Film Studies

Watch
mjhmichael18
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I think I am going to fail WJEC GCSE Film Studies because I didn’t pass English Literature GCSE last year and I have not been doing very well in my mock exams/tests. First test/U Second Test/3
Third Test:e /2 Fourth Test:F/1. I think I am going to get a U in it. My exams for it are in 14 days and 18 days’ time. How should I revise for it? Thanks and Best wishes From Michael. I don’t think I am going to pass as you need 60% to do so and pass. I only just managed to pass the coursework with 36/60 which is 60%. I now don’t think I am going to pass the real overall. The subject is a very unusual in schools and I am not sure why that is. Out of all the subjects I am currently doing this year it is the one subject that I think I may fail. I am the least confident and most nervous about these exams. I rarely watch films and that is why. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
Last edited by mjhmichael18; 1 year ago
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
I really want to get a 4 in it but I don’t think it is possible for me. I will be shocked on results day if I do actually pass it. How should I revise for it? It is a new specification C670QS and because of that there are not any past papers there are only a few sample papers so past papers is not an option. Flashcards don’t work for me either. I wish it wasn’t an option as I was forced to do it and I wish I could have done something else better instead like Statistics for example. Thanks and Best wishes From Michael.
mjhmichael18
Rep:
?
Can somebody else other than myself reply on here ASAP please?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (302)
55.51%
I don't have everything I need (242)
44.49%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed