Subliminals

Watch
Call_Meh_QTpi
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Do youtube subliminals really work?And if they do how and how long does it take to achieve what you want from subliminals?Are these satanic message or key to success?Or are they waste of time?Are these haram in islam?😵
verycoolperson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had a look at some of these subliminals i dont understand what they are?? i clicked one video and it was just music playing? if its music then yeh music is impermissible
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by verycoolperson)
I had a look at some of these subliminals i dont understand what they are?? i clicked one video and it was just music playing? if its music then yeh music is impermissible
they do work the music is in front of the affirmations which alter your brain chemicals thus sending information to your body
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by saskahailey)
Do youtube subliminals really work?And if they do how and how long does it take to achieve what you want from subliminals?Are these satanic message or key to success?Or are they waste of time?Are these haram in islam?😵
- they do work
- they arent satanic, im christian and i use them and i made sure they werent
- takes 2 weeks - one month
- they arent a waste of time, i thought they were until my friends started noticing changes and whatnot in me (they dont know i use them)
- i dont believe they are haram in islam i do re gcse so i dont think so
verycoolperson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
doing re gcse doesn't make you qualified to issue a verdict on an islaimc topic
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by verycoolperson)
doing re gcse doesn't make you qualified to issue a verdict on an islaimc topic
well i tried soo..
JIMBO789
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by saskahailey)
They don't work, don't waste your time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5.71%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
20%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
11.43%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (3)
8.57%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (11)
31.43%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
22.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed