Should men avoid women? Watch

Alpha gent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
We live in a hypergamic age. Our society is rigged in favour of women. Divorce law, sex assault law, criminal law all discriminate against men. We are seeing more and more young men denied sexual activity (the opposite is seen for women, draw your own conclusions).

Faced with constant rejection by women who think they are entitled to attractive men, the average joes of this world are suffering from mental health problems, loneliness, substance abuse and taking their own lives.

This is why men are wising up. They are going their own way (MGTOW). We are rejecting the need to chase women and focusing on our own self improvement. I encourage any man to look into the MGTOW movement. It represents the future.
Trotsky's Iceaxe
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't sound resentful at all.

I'm sure women across the globe will be devastated that you have decided to go your own way and are now no longer sexually available to them.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Alpha gent)
We live in a hypergamic age. Our society is rigged in favour of women. Divorce law, sex assault law, criminal law all discriminate against men. We are seeing more and more young men denied sexual activity (the opposite is seen for women, draw your own conclusions).

Faced with constant rejection by women who think they are entitled to attractive men, the average joes of this world are suffering from mental health problems, loneliness, substance abuse and taking their own lives.

This is why men are wising up. They are going their own way (MGTOW). We are rejecting the need to chase women and focusing on our own self improvement. I encourage any man to look into the MGTOW movement. It represents the future.
Yes man, good luck getting pregnant and reproducing.
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah, being an incel sounds a great way to resolve your issues
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Trotsky's Iceaxe)
You don't sound resentful at all.

I'm sure women across the globe will be devastated that you have decided to go your own way and are now no longer sexually available to them.
The shade! <3
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should half the human race attempt to avoid the other half? If nothing else, it sounds really impractical.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you were to tell us your current approach to women we would be able to help you figure out where you're going wrong.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
tamil fever
Badges: 18
Report 4 weeks ago
I think you're just asking out the wrong women
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah bro cause all women are the same innit...

Strong name to thread ratio. Let's pretend you're not a troll for a second shall we
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Should avoid touching them unless it's wanted.

But no we still need to create human life.
ThomH97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
There is certainly validity in opposing the media's message that men should want to have sex with any reasonably attractive woman who consents.

This is difficult to do alone, so it makes sense that there are communities supporting it. However, you do get people wanting to go a lot further than simply resisting the media's messages, and actively avoiding women and relationships with them altogether is certainly too far. Perhaps you will be rejected by every single woman you encounter, and this will discourage you from actively pursuing relationships, which is a very normal reaction. You might even give up, and kill yourself in extreme cases, and these are issues with society as a whole that need to be addressed, with the pressure being put on men. But individually, actively resenting women doesn't help you, especially as there are quite a lot of them all over the place, and most of them are decent people.
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
please
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Alpha
The Mogg
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
You sound like someone who just went through a divorce and lost custody of the kids...
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Shouldn't you be off somewhere with boris sorting something out 😂😂🤔 not dealing with such futile matters your excellency.
(Original post by The Mogg)
You sound like someone who just went through a divorce and lost custody of the kids...
The Mogg
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Brexit can wait, this is much more important.
(Original post by Realitysreflexx)
Shouldn't you be off somewhere with boris sorting something out 😂😂🤔 not dealing with such futile matters your excellency.
Realitysreflexx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well if that isn't a true parliamentary mindset.
😅👏👏
(Original post by The Mogg)
Brexit can wait, this is much more important.
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I wouldn't say you have to completely avoid women. But definitely, you need to be careful when engaging with them.

Honestly, just avoiding things like going out clubbing and bringing random women home and having sex with them would help to protect yourself from things like false rape allegations.

Of course, I don't know you, but a tip for any guys is to not feel entitled to any sexual acts. Just back off if someone isn't interested, and don't be persistent.

When engaging with women, try not to think about relationships or sex. Just try making friendships with them and hopefully one would end up liking you enough for you to move forward.

In the mean time, maybe "go your own way". Focusing on your own interests and passions actually would make you a much more interesting and desirable person (of course, I don't know much about you in real life, but yh). Also, focusing on your career would be a good thing too, since it's undeniable that having money is attractive. So if you just take a break from courting for a bit and improve yourself, it may actually turn out well for you.

I personally don't intend on dating or getting married as I kind of just want to do what I want to do in life. Does this make me a MGTOW? Sort of? I have loads of great female friends and honestly I think the idea of dating is too much work.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally have plenty of friends that are girls but have absolutely no intention of going beyond that with anyone and havent for a good few years. I can safely say I have never been happier or healthier than I am right now, although YMMV.
You are correct in saying divorce laws are very skewed to the point where marriage makes zero financial sense and fails a risk reward analysis every single time. As for false rape, its pretty rare, certainly less frequent than accidental pregnancy or STDs.

You do you, if you don't feel you benefit from romantic/sexual relations with girls so be it.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 weeks ago
A lot of sense spoken here. Cucked normies will get it one day.
(Original post by Alpha gent)

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who do you think will be the next PM?

Boris Johnson (194)
72.93%
Jeremy Hunt (72)
27.07%

Watched Threads