The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

exeter university?

does anyone know if Exeter university is actually diverse? someone once said it's like you're in the movie get out which makes me not want to go. I know that there's a lot of international students but are there any ethnic minority students? or is it just predominately white students
lots of internationals
not many ethnic minorities
varies between courses though
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Pre-dominantly a white middle class university. Though that is largely the case at any top 15-20 UK university.
Original post by Anonymous
does anyone know if Exeter university is actually diverse? someone once said it's like you're in the movie get out which makes me not want to go. I know that there's a lot of international students but are there any ethnic minority students? or is it just predominately white students
Reply 3
Idk why people want diversity so much just because there are people from the same race As you doensht mean you’ll even make friends with them it’s bloody rural Devon I’m so sick of people complaining about it.
Oxford Cambridge, Durham, Bristol, bath, Leeds and many more are not ethnically diverse
One reason being that it’s a fact that many minorities don’t even get into RG universities
And then the fact that as a young coloured person you’re more likely to choose a bigger city uni like Birmingham or Leicester University’s which are heavily diverse

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending