The Student Room Group

A level English Language Revision Help

Im doing A level English Langauge on the Eduqas exam board and i really dont have a clue on how to revise for my Paper 2 and Paper 3 which are coming up NEXT WEEk!!! I have tried to do some past papers but i dont know how to mark them. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I'm in the same boat!! What books are you doing? I have no clue how to revise for Streetcar and Malfi as they are comparative but for Hamlet, I'm just making themes summaries and then grouping quotes accordingly. For Paper 3, which time period are you doing for the unseen prose? I'm doing the later one. You can't really revise but simply know details of the period and be able to apply that into the context of the text. Good luck!!
Original post by Loreto2018
Im doing A level English Langauge on the Eduqas exam board and i really dont have a clue on how to revise for my Paper 2 and Paper 3 which are coming up NEXT WEEk!!! I have tried to do some past papers but i dont know how to mark them. Any advice would be much appreciated thanks :smile:
Original post by livvyn18
I'm in the same boat!! What books are you doing? I have no clue how to revise for Streetcar and Malfi as they are comparative but for Hamlet, I'm just making themes summaries and then grouping quotes accordingly. For Paper 3, which time period are you doing for the unseen prose? I'm doing the later one. You can't really revise but simply know details of the period and be able to apply that into the context of the text. Good luck!!

Hi, are you doing English Language and Literature? I am doing just English Language so I think we have different papers. At least you actually have stuff to revise from and know what to expect, ours is completely unseen comparative texts from different time periods. Good luck, i'm sure you will do amazing!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending