The Student Room Group

BSc Psychology - Birbeck vs Goldsmiths vs University of West London?

Hi. I have received offers from those three universities to study Psychology degree and currently deciding which one to accept. Anyone can advise me?
Goldsmiths
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for your reply. Any chance you could elaborate more on why Goldsmiths?

Original post by Afterlife?
Goldsmiths
Original post by paulinapo
Hi, thanks for your reply. Any chance you could elaborate more on why Goldsmiths?

Those 3 are pretty similar wouldn't worry too much but west London is really far from the center so prolly not that one
Reply 4
Thank you. I am thinking to make Goldsmiths firm and now for insurance I am still strugling between Birkbeck and UWL. Any advise more about psychology courses in these two uni? :smile:
Original post by Afterlife?
Those 3 are pretty similar wouldn't worry too much but west London is really far from the center so prolly not that one
Hello. Thank you for considering UWL. If you’re still deciding, hopefully we can help. Please do contact us at [email protected] and we can try to arrange for you to speak to a current student or an academic that teaches on the course. All the best :smile:
Original post by paulinapo
Thank you. I am thinking to make Goldsmiths firm and now for insurance I am still strugling between Birkbeck and UWL. Any advise more about psychology courses in these two uni? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest