cgstanding
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm concerned that I didn't include enough examples in the essays in papers one and two. Is it possible to get high marks in the 15 and 25 markers in section B just based on diagrams, analysis and evaluation? Or have I screwed myself by not including enough economic data and statistics?
keynes24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For section A you need to use the extract and for Section B you need to use your own knowledge to support your analysis. The approach when marking is holistic as it is level based. It is impossible to know what mark you could get without looking at your actual response. No point worrying about it now, just concentrate on revision for paper 3.
(Original post by cgstanding)
I'm concerned that I didn't include enough examples in the essays in papers one and two. Is it possible to get high marks in the 15 and 25 markers in section B just based on diagrams, analysis and evaluation? Or have I screwed myself by not including enough economic data and statistics?
tamster3344
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
anyone have any information they would like to share about a level economics paper 2
tamster3344
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I really need some help as my teacher is going to ask us questions based on the paper 2 2019 economics paper
Origin658
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have the AS paper 1/2?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (313)
55.99%
I don't have everything I need (246)
44.01%

Watched Threads