Fyfe house (University of Aberdeen)

Watch
Antlons
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying International business in the university of Aberdeen from September, finally got confirmation for my accomodation and wanted to know if anyone else staying in the Fyfe house wants to get to know eachother before moving in. I chose it because it's the cheapest accomodation haha but I heard that it's hard to socialize due to the awkward structuring of the house. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to University of Aberdeen forum.
heyitsmika
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I’ll also be in Fyfe House! I’ll be studying international relations and sociology
heyitsmika
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do
Last edited by heyitsmika; 1 year ago
Antlons
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Heey found one. Score, where are you from?
(Original post by samiontheroad)
Hey I’ll also be in Fyfe House! I’ll be studying international relations and sociology
kn2019
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey, I’m Kristen and I’ll also be staying in Fyfe house and I’m going to be studying history 😁 my insta is kristen_nicolson if you wanna chat before we go to uni
(Original post by Antlons)
Hey guys, I'm going to be studying International business in the university of Aberdeen from September, finally got confirmation for my accomodation and wanted to know if anyone else staying in the Fyfe house wants to get to know eachother before moving in. I chose it because it's the cheapest accomodation haha but I heard that it's hard to socialize due to the awkward structuring of the house. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (259)
56.67%
I don't have everything I need (198)
43.33%

Watched Threads