The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Is it normal for Masters application to take long to process

Hello, I sent my application to do a masters degree (in IBERS) over 4 weeks ago. I was expecting a decision a while ago as the website reads taught masters are usually processed within 2 weeks. Who else has applied and how long was your response time? I sent an email to postgraduate admissions and they replied with a generic statement that it was still being processed. I'm just really eager to sort out my next step in life!
Original post by JindleBrey
Hello, I sent my application to do a masters degree (in IBERS) over 4 weeks ago. I was expecting a decision a while ago as the website reads taught masters are usually processed within 2 weeks. Who else has applied and how long was your response time? I sent an email to postgraduate admissions and they replied with a generic statement that it was still being processed. I'm just really eager to sort out my next step in life!

Hi @JindleBrey

Thanks for your message. I'll look into this for you - could you send me your full name & your email address through direct message?

Kind regards
Sulwen
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University
Hope that JindleBrey doesn't mind me bumping/hijacking their original thread, but I'm in a similar position. I applied to do a distance learning taught Masters nearly a month ago, and haven't heard a thing since. And like the original poster, I'm eager to sort out the next step in my life as well, and start planning it!
Original post by uncle 850
Hope that JindleBrey doesn't mind me bumping/hijacking their original thread, but I'm in a similar position. I applied to do a distance learning taught Masters nearly a month ago, and haven't heard a thing since. And like the original poster, I'm eager to sort out the next step in my life as well, and start planning it!

Hi @uncle 850,

Would you mind sending me your full name and your email address through private message please? I'll look into this for you! :smile:

Thanks
Sulwen

Quick Reply

Latest