The Student Room Group

Revision Stress

Anyone else just feel like they don't have enough time to get everything done?

I'm in the middle of A Level exams and I'm so underprepared for the 7 exams I have coming up. Everyone keeps telling me I need to take breaks out and I take frequent breaks from work to get drinks or watch a video or two. But I feel so much pressure to have a 'proper break' which leads to me working for unhealthy extended periods of time the rest of the day and not being able to get as much sleep as I want.

I'm exhausted but I don't have enough time to be and I sort of just want to give up.

Anyone else feel the same? Everyone else seems to be coping fine to me.
have you done any old papers under exam conditions by yourself to see how prepared/unprepared you are? So you can tell how prepared/unprepared you are
take breaks every ~40 minutes to stretch and get a drink, but don't spend too much time on the break, maximum should be 15 minutes

also are you doing ocr physics by any chance?
Reply 2
Original post by jason0597
have you done any old papers under exam conditions by yourself to see how prepared/unprepared you are? So you can tell how prepared/unprepared you are
take breaks every ~40 minutes to stretch and get a drink, but don't spend too much time on the break, maximum should be 15 minutes

also are you doing ocr physics by any chance?

No, I take all essay subjects hence the need for a lot of facts
You absolutely do need breaks. Otherwise you won't be able to work efficiently.

I recently wrote up a HIVE article on Tips for Last Minute Revision. Hopefully some of it will help you out. :smile:
when ur revising just don't stress just stay calm and relax while revising and take some breaks aswell.
Reply 5
I literally don't understand where the time has gone. I'm ridiculously underprepared despite revising consistently and spending a lot of time doing so for ages. With 4 exams back to back and not even half of the content covered I definitely don't have time for breaks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending