HELP Applied for the wrong year for student finance !

Watch this thread
studyr
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied for the 2018/19 year instead of the 2019/20 year like an idiot! Please help! Idk what to do
studyr
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
please can someone help i just got the letter and the deadline is over
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by studyr)
please can someone help i just got the letter and the deadline is over
Hi there,

If you log onto your online account you will be able to to cancel your 2018/19. This will then allow you to apply for the 2019/20 academic year.

Thanks, Erin
Pineapple20010
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi Ive done the same thing for the 2020/2021 year when im meant to be applying for the 2021/2022 . Ive had the wrong year one approved with a letter and I cant cancel it online . Ive already submitted an application for the right year . But idk how to cancel the 2020/2021 application . Can anyone help?
studyr
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Pineapple20010)
Hi Ive done the same thing for the 2020/2021 year when im meant to be applying for the 2021/2022 . Ive had the wrong year one approved with a letter and I cant cancel it online . Ive already submitted an application for the right year . But idk how to cancel the 2020/2021 application . Can anyone help?
I did this on my first year. You should call sfe and tell them what you have done. They will cancel the 20/21 application and you will just have to reapply for 21/22 year. Dw about it
Bobnicorn
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I’m in the exact same situation as you. I called up student finance and they told me to apply for 2021/22 and to send them a letter with the proof and also a cover letter including my customer reference number, explaining what has happened. I am still a little confused about the whole situation too though 😂
Jakedougyyy01
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi I’ve done the same thing I’m so lost, I’ve had a letter saying the amount I’ll get and things for the 2020/21 year which I first applied for🤣online though it says the application I did for that year has been withdrawn though so what does this mean? I’ve also reapplied for 21/22 year now so I’m just confused if it’s going to be fine or what should I do
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pineapple20010)
Good Afternoon,

Did you manage to cancel this application?

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
Shaun SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jakedougyyy01)
Hi I’ve done the same thing I’m so lost, I’ve had a letter saying the amount I’ll get and things for the 2020/21 year which I first applied for🤣online though it says the application I did for that year has been withdrawn though so what does this mean? I’ve also reapplied for 21/22 year now so I’m just confused if it’s going to be fine or what should I do
Good Afternoon,

Entitlement letters typically get issued after a withdrawal (or similar changes). It's fine to reapply as a new student after a withdrawal.

Warm Regards,

Shaun.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
42.35%
The paper was reasonable (257)
41.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (56)
9.02%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
7.25%

Watched Threads