I don't want to be a virgin! Watch

This discussion is closed.
jaydengray
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I'm only 16, but a handful of my friends have had sex with their boyfriends already.
I'm really scared I'm going to be like 25 and still a virgin.
I've had a few boyfriends in the last few years but i don't know if I should be stressing out about this or not
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You're 16. This shouldn't be a concern.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
At 16 this isn't something to worry about. You have dating history (a lot of people your age don't even have that!) so you have nothing to worry about. It'll happen when it happens when you actually have someone in mind you want it to happen with.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Airmed)
You're 16. This shouldn't be a concern.
right? I was watching Netflix, copying/doing homework and going out with friends at 16... mixed priorities for sure

*virginity isn't some precious object that you lose, it means gaining experience, but shouldn't really be a race with 16 being the start gun - relax..
username4340172
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The mentality has gone so bad these days.
mpaprika
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
weird people on TSR room rushing into your messages:
:train:
username4542918
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
tbh with u u look like that type of person that follow ur friends ur friend has sex and now u want is aswell why cant u be urself.
username4540078
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You're 16.

Unless you are a right munter or have zero social skills, you join the majority of people that lose their virginity before they reach 20.
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Trust me if you lose your virginity at 16 and you accidentally get someone preggers you're done. :rofl: Actually glad I lost it at 18, in case anything happened I could do something about it. :laugh: Also I regret losing it young, before I was in a relationship. In hindsight personally for me I wish my first one was actually in a relationship. Maybe would of had more meaning I guess.
Last edited by Themysticalegg; 8 months ago
sachinihimara
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Honestly I was exactly the same at 16 so I really get it, I ended up rushing to sleep with the first person who showed interest and predictably did not find it enjoyable. That and my following attempts to prove (to people who could not care less) I wasn't a prude led to a really unhealthy relationship with myself and sexuality as a whole. I know it won't make a difference but don't long for the actual act of 'having sex', soon enough you'll find someone you long to have sex with and that's when you know xx
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i always assumed you were younger them me o o f
(Original post by Themysticalegg)
Trust me if you lose your virginity at 16 and you accidentally get someone preggers you're done. :rofl: Actually glad I lost it at 18, in case anything happened I could do something about it. :laugh: Also I regret losing it young, before I was in a relationship. In hindsight personally for me I wish my first one was actually in a relationship. Maybe would of had more meaning I guess.
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I'm getting mixed messages some people think I'm older, some people think I'm younger. :laugh: Depends on the posts they see from me. In some of them I act about 30, in others I act about 2.
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i always assumed you were younger them me o o f
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I hatched a togepi the other day on pokemon go and thought of your username :lol:
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I think Togepi is a pokemon who deserves more love and renown so this is the flag I will forever carry on TSR, never changing it. :laugh:
(Original post by Airmed)
I hatched a togepi the other day on pokemon go and thought of your username :lol:
TasteLikeChicken
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
It really isn't that big of a deal, and you shouldn't be worrying about it yet. Trust me, I thought I'd be a forever virgin but I ended up, by some cosmic turn of events, at age 18-19 to someone I love very, very much. It really isn't something to worry about.
Galactic tears
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
:K::K::K:
Airmed
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I think Togepi is a pokemon who deserves more love and renown so this is the flag I will forever carry on TSR, never changing it. :laugh:
they are adorable
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Oh my word, PMs sent by parched guys to your inbox incoming!
username4697360
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
The only Ds you should be worrying about are the ones you might get in your GCSEs if you have the wrong priorities.
Last edited by username4697360; 8 months ago
Themysticalegg
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
:lol: With an emphasis on English, Science and Maths.
(Original post by JasmineLLB)
The only Ds you should be worrying about are the ones you might get in your GCSEs if you have the wrong priorities.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (491)
59.59%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.22%
No- I want it (234)
28.4%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.8%

Watched Threads