The Student Room Group

Help needed please

I have asked something about this before but I didn't really get a response so I will get straight to the point:

If an 8-year-old girl did not give consent to an 11/12 year old boy, who clearly forced himself upon her, held down her shoulders restricting her from movement and put his p**** inside her a**hole with anger and aggression and even after many nos he still continued and this went on for months, is this still rape because of his age and lack of information about this matter?
Yea even if the girl consent it’s still rape. Any sexual act performed in a child under the age of 13 s statutory rape
Original post by Anonymous
I have asked something about this before but I didn't really get a response so I will get straight to the point:

If an 8-year-old girl did not give consent to an 11/12 year old boy, who clearly forced himself upon her, held down her shoulders restricting her from movement and put his p**** inside her a**hole with anger and aggression and even after many nos he still continued and this went on for months, is this still rape because of his age and lack of information about this matter?
yes-whether the crime was commited by an 12 year old or a 22 year old- the poor girl was still forced into doing something she didn't want to do.
Reply 3
ok thank you
Original post by Ivanita-Ariana
yes-whether the crime was commited by an 12 year old or a 22 year old- the poor girl was still forced into doing something she didn't want to do.
Reply 4
Alright thanks
Yea even if the girl consent it’s still rape. Any sexual act performed in a child under the age of 13 s statutory rape
no problem
ok thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending