The Student Room Group

Does my guy friend have a crush on me?

Poll

Does my guy friend have a crush on me?

Ok so here’s the thing my friend Vinny who I have been friends with for over a year now who broke up with his girlfriend 7 months ago or more has been sending me shirtless pics of himself and snaps that he is at the the gym. He is always flirting with me, he is very protective of me. He sounded kind of jealous when I told him about my crush, he said yeah I know him sort of, you deserve better than him. We have our own personal jokes for each other, his ex- girlfriend always seemed jealous of our friendship still does.
He certainly could be interested but no one here will be able to say definitively. If you're interested if you sense he's flirting then flirt back. Let him know how impressed you are by his workout regimen, compliment his muscles, "looking good'. If you're not interested then don't respond right away and try to keep your replies neutral like "How is the workout going". You are kind of in the drivers seat here.
Oof, lucky you. Y he nu send mi shirtless pics
Reply 3
Thanks and yes I have come to the conclusion now that I am interested.
Original post by Hopefully1
He certainly could be interested but no one here will be able to say definitively. If you're interested if you sense he's flirting then flirt back. Let him know how impressed you are by his workout regimen, compliment his muscles, "looking good'. If you're not interested then don't respond right away and try to keep your replies neutral like "How is the workout going". You are kind of in the drivers seat here.
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending