The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

psychology reading list - year one

can any previous psychology students give me any insight on what to read over the summer to get up to speed with psychology in year one at university? we haven't been given a reading list as of yet

sorry if this is posted in the wrong place
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
ok thank you
Hi there,

Let me know if you have yet to receive your reading list and i'll look into this for you :smile:
Original post by RepliedJewel
can any previous psychology students give me any insight on what to read over the summer to get up to speed with psychology in year one at university? we haven't been given a reading list as of yet

sorry if this is posted in the wrong place
I haven't received my reading list
Hi,
Your reading list is likely to be provided when you start the course but if you let me know which of our Psychology courses you are embarking on, we can contact the programme leader to provide one early.

Thanks

Original post by RepliedJewel
I haven't received my reading list
Original post by UniversityOfSunderland
Hi,
Your reading list is likely to be provided when you start the course but if you let me know which of our Psychology courses you are embarking on, we can contact the programme leader to provide one early.

Thanks

doing psychology and thank you for your response
Should I send you the reading list they gave us to read for my first year?
Original post by nabilahhh
Should I send you the reading list they gave us to read for my first year?

If you wouldn't mind, thank you
For research methods it’s be:
research methods in psychology by Breakwell, Glynis M., Smith, Jonathan A., Wright, Daniel B. 2012

SPSS for psychologists (and everybody else) - Nicola Brace, Richard Kemp, Rosemary Snelgar

I could give you the rest but the names of my modules could different to yours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending