The Student Room Group

most overrated kpop band?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SuperiorPotato
Exactly that's why a part of me can't wait till they disband so they can finally be free to do what they want. Also I edited my comment

Ignoring the fact that I do like to take a punch or two at die hard kpop fans, what annoys me is that the company is clearly doing them dirty but the fans still take it and eat up every half assed album they produced. It just gives them the green light to carry on since that's what gets them the most profit. I'm not saying all their songs are bad but their later ones are not the best. Blinks need to put their foot down with YG
Ohh lmaoo yh nah that's true I just meant you saying they're only pretty faces when irl they have trained hard and they do have talent but their company is misogynistic and only uses them for money :smile: For example Jennie wrote her own song and they took it away from her and destroyed it :colonhash: But listen to their album the songs are lyrics are SO much better

Their company clearly doesn't care about the fans and only seem to care about the money :s-smilie:
Anyways that was all for me, back when I did like kpop some good koopers I liked were Chungha and Mamamoo.
Original post by PewNews
Ignoring the fact that I do like to take a punch or two at die hard kpop fans, what annoys me is that the company is clearly doing them dirty but the fans still take it and eat up every half assed album they produced. It just gives them the green light to carry on since that's what gets them the most profit. I'm not saying all their songs are bad but their later ones are not the best. Blinks need to put their foot down with YG

Their company clearly doesn't care about the fans and only seem to care about the money :s-smilie:

Fr :colonhash: It's so annoying like they get death threats all the time especially Jennie yet the company doesn't care at all they don't give a damn about the girls smh
Fr :colonhash: It's so annoying like they get death threats all the time especially Jennie yet the company doesn't care at all they don't give a damn about the girls smh

It's cuz when a male idol acts the way she does its chic and hot but when she acts like that it's b*tchy and cold
Original post by PewNews
It's cuz when a male idol acts the way she does its chic and hot but when she acts like that it's b*tchy and cold

Fr the double standards smh :boring:
Original post by NanaA23432
Don’t feel bad. As an EXO-L,I understand.

uhhh, as an exo-l i dont
Original post by Coolkitkat23
i'd like to see your opinions

blackpink rn. In all honestly if you asked me two or three years ago I’d never mention them but they’ve fell off now. They’re constantly producing the same repetitive edm **** and the fans just eat it up. They used to be my ults i even went to their concert. After kill this love it got too repetitive for me. I’m still a blink but not as big of a fan as I used to be: (
Original post by Coolkitkat23
i'd like to see your opinions

Exo is good but overrated.
blackpink of course
Original post by rubyft123
All of them

we wish >:C

Quick Reply

Latest