Paper 2 edexcel a level exam 2019

Watch this thread
ella cutler
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Guys I’m just wondering if we need to know issues and debates for paper 2 PSYCHOLOGY
Last edited by ella cutler; 3 years ago
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by ella cutler)
Guys I’m just wondering if we need to know issues and debates for paper 2 ......
Not for maths paper 2
Jesss_00
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Is this psychology?
Digital_King321
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Just a tip. Remember to put the actual subject you are talking about in the title or at least your post, so people know what you are talking about.
ella cutler
Rep:
Yes psychology!!! For paper 2 do we need to know issues and debates ?
(Original post by Jesss_00)
Is this psychology?
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes psychology!!! For paper 2 do we need to know issues and debates ?
I don’t think so, but there is an assess question within clinical worth 20 marks
DarkLink
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
wondering if any of you are doing child psychology as the other topic? if so, don't suppose you would be kind enough to share some documents with me as I cannot find anything useful and our teacher loves ignoring all my 1000s of emails to her
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DarkLink)
wondering if any of you are doing child psychology as the other topic? if so, don't suppose you would be kind enough to share some documents with me as I cannot find anything useful and our teacher loves ignoring all my 1000s of emails to her
Child psychology isn’t my other topic, but I know that revisely has notes on it.

Here’s the link: https://www.revisely.co.uk/alevel/ps...otes/child.pdf
ella cutler
Rep:
Thanks you! How did you find paper 1?
I don’t think so, but there is an assess question within clinical worth 20 marks
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks you! How did you find paper 1?
A lot of pressure with timing!! But the questions weren’t too bad

How did you find it?
ella cutler
Rep:
Yes same! The timing went so badly for me! Thank god the grade boundaries are fairly low! Just hoping paper 2 will be alright!
A lot of pressure with timing!! But the questions weren’t too bad

How did you find it?
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yes same! The timing went so badly for me! Thank god the grade boundaries are fairly low! Just hoping paper 2 will be alright!
I really hope so too! Any predictions for paper 2?
ella cutler
Rep:
I think the biological explanation for crime (diet) and contemporary studys in clinical! Also I reckon DSM, ICD and 4 Ds will come up! Wbu?
I really hope so too! Any predictions for paper 2?
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think the biological explanation for crime (diet) and contemporary studys in clinical! Also I reckon DSM, ICD and 4 Ds will come up! Wbu?
I was thinking DSM as well, and maybe the classic study for clinical (Carlsson) as that hasn’t come up yet!
DarkLink
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
ahhh thank you!!
Child psychology isn’t my other topic, but I know that revisely has notes on it.

Here’s the link: https://www.revisely.co.uk/alevel/ps...otes/child.pdf
Jesss_00
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
How did you guys find paper 2?
Jamesanderson03
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you remember what came up ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (9)
45%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (5)
25%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
10%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (0)
0%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (0)
0%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
15%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
5%

Watched Threads