i study for 6 hours a day is that enough? Watch

Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
basically the question, cause i see people on tsr doing 15 and i cant even do 6 without wanting to kms
SchmuckOff
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm doing less than 5 smh, so you're good
(Original post by Coolkitkat23)
basically the question, cause i see people on tsr doing 15 and i cant even do 6 without want to kms
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
your good too if its done efficiently! i did most of my revision during easter and then lost my motivation
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
I'm doing less than 5 smh, so you're good
Iksu_51
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you doing GCSE's or A-levels??
basically the question, cause i see people on tsr doing 15 and i cant even do 6 without wanting to kms
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes.....I can't study more than 6 hrs on a normal revision day ..ONLY if I'm stressed I do like 7-8-9
Like RIP to those doing 12+
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
gcses gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mom keeps telling me that ill fail my a levels if i do this again
(Original post by Iksu_51)
Are you doing GCSE's or A-levels??
Jyro
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How do people do 15 hours in a day??? lol

Seriously tho dw. I do about the same as you. Dw about how much studying you do - focus on the amount of content that you actually learn from your studying rather than the amount of time you put into it
Dilof
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Some people work way more efficiently than others. You can cover a lot in 5 hours if you work efficiently and still be in the same standing as someone who does 15 hours. It's simply about knowing when you've sufficiently covered a topic and when to move on to something else. Some people literally spend hours and hours drilling the same topic in when they don't need to.
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
ikr! im so jealous of people who have that memory retention and the ability, ive literally only done 2 today
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
Yes.....I can't study more than 6 hrs on a normal revision day ..ONLY if I'm stressed I do like 7-8-9
Like RIP to those doing 12+
Elsmok
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i do like 1. i say work smarter not longer
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
i do questions and i guess alot in 5/6 hours, thank you now i feel more assured!

(Original post by Dilof)
Some people work way more efficiently than others. You can cover a lot in 5 hours if you work efficiently and still be in the same standing as someone who does 15 hours. It's simply about knowing when you've sufficiently covered a topic and when to move on to something else. Some people literally spend hours and hours drilling the same topic in when they don't need to.
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I mean I've just been doing maths papers after that horrific paper 1 :cry2:
ikr! im so jealous of people who have that memory retention and the ability, ive literally only done 2 today
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
samee
MydaMina
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well, i'm a master in procrastination. And I do A-Levels, hehe.
Iksu_51
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When I did GCSE's I was averaging around 7 hours (nowhere near 15 hours!!) and it got me 11 A*s so I'd say its all about quality not quantity and its different for different people. Don't compare yourself with others, if you do 6 solid hours of revision then you are doing pretty well. Good Luck and don't worry about A-levels for now, you'll be fine
gcses gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my mom keeps telling me that ill fail my a levels if i do this again
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
(Original post by SchmuckOff)
I mean I've just been doing maths papers after that horrific paper 1 :cry2:
i do a paper a day i cant be bothered to do more which i hate myself for, and for business i finished theme 2 completely during easter, and got a 7 in the suprise mock without learning the last 2.4 and 2.5! but i cant be bothered to do business either
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
wow dude thanks! i only aim for 4 grade 9's l o l, im overall happy/unhappy with my revision cause i still havent done much for physics biology and geography, only 2 or 3 topics.
(Original post by Iksu_51)
When I did GCSE's I was averaging around 7 hours (nowhere near 15 hours!!) and it got me 11 A*s so I'd say its all about quality not quantity and its different for different people. Don't compare yourself with others, if you do 6 solid hours of revision then you are doing pretty well. Good Luck and don't worry about A-levels for now, you'll be fine
SchmuckOff
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Business is easy no need to be cocky, I feel like I could get a 9 even If I get 65 in theme 2 cause I did so well in theme 1.
i do a paper a day i cant be bothered to do more which i hate myself for, and for business i finished theme 2 completely during easter, and got a 7 in the suprise mock without learning the last 2.4 and 2.5! but i cant be bothered to do business either
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
lol me too!
(Original post by MydaMina)
Well, i'm a master in procrastination. And I do A-Levels, hehe.
Coolkitkat23
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
why is this in the fitness forum??????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.57%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
47.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (485)
22.24%
It was TERRIBLE (253)
11.6%

Watched Threads